Application question

mach

Okay, so when it Part-Time Package Handler (Current Openings), are those ACTUALLY openings? I was going to fill out an app, and answered the initial questions. After that, it says that I qualified to apply, but then says that my application is already complete and that there aren't any current openings for the times I designated. Huh? What's going on?

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Okay, so when it Part-Time Package Handler (Current Openings), are those ACTUALLY openings? I was going to fill out an app, and answered the initial questions. After that, it says that I qualified to apply, but then says that my application is already complete and that there aren't any current openings for the times I designated. Huh? What's going on?

Yes there actual openings but the shift you selected isnt in need of package handlers

705red

Browncafe Steward
You might have selected a shift that there are no openings on, as in twilight but the preload has openings.

drewed

Shankman
have you EVER applied before? If you applied before it saved it, in which case youd have to call for to get them to change your shifts and what not.

evilleace

The preload does always have openings but I work preload and I actually love the shift after I leave I have the whole day ahead of me.

Box_Junkie

Before I drove I worked preload for about 4 years and I loved it as well. For the same reason as stated above, I had the whole day ahead of me. One thing though was that all my friends worked "normal" hours and didn't ever seem to understand why I had to go to bed early and kept calling and knocking on the door after 10PM!

another thing, try logging into to the application center. Something may have stopped you in mid process, and you may need to just select that application again, either finish it or schedule an appointment.