Are managers invincible?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
You get 8% more per year if you wait.
with our pension and additional retirement income from a well funded 401k. it may make sense to wait for a bigger benny from SS, but it takes about 18 years to break even.

it depends on your health and financial situation to make that call. my parents waited. they were both in good health and they both worked till they were 80 so they triple dipped. they received pensions, SS , IRA distributions, without penalties after they hit 70.

for me, im collecting at 62. " a bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush." i'll just put my SS in an IRA from age 62-70. and hopefully the market will do well. im willing to gamble on that rather than assume that social security will still be around .

TulsaD

The Manager at our building, who is a real ass, has told people that seniority only counts towards vacation... And has sups sit by the bathrooms and document how often people use the restroom. Not to mention yells at< belittles, and basically makes life :censored2:ty for everyone. He receives over 300 major complaints per year. but somehow keeps his job. Must have mad dirt on his boss. Hate this guy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The Manager at our building, who is a real ass, has told people that seniority only counts towards vacation... And has sups sit by the bathrooms and document how often people use the restroom. Not to mention yells at< belittles, and basically makes life :censored2:ty for everyone. He receives over 300 major complaints per year. but somehow keeps his job. Must have mad dirt on his boss. Hate this guy.

300 major complaints
Lol

what’s the diff between a major complaint and a not so major complaint

Don’t be surprised when this guy gets promoted. It’s exactly the type of behavior they’re looking for. Once you realize that, things become much easier.

rod

Retired 22 years
God I hate SS and pensions. I can only think of his much money I could have if I were allowed to control my money as I should be.
I love SS and pensions. Two SS checks, 3 pension checks and a VA disability ck. coming into the house every month works for me.