Are Preload Auditors (Revenue) supposed to receive a $1 more than others?

jamalc12

I was wondering if revenue auditors who work the preload or even split shift between the local sort and preload receive a $1 more like all other preloaders.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I can easily get an answer for you, from this area (NE), but I would think not. The contract does not specify such. Revenue is not a sort, pickoff "" , preload position.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We no longer do revenue adjustments in our center---they are done in the hubs and, from what we have been told, more and more of them are being done through the use of technology, not by humans.

tre305

Correct me if I'm wrong but is that the person I use to see walking around in my center with an ispa, calculator and measuring tape checking certain packages as they come down the belt?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Correct me if I'm wrong but is that the person I use to see walking around in my center with an ispa, calculator and measuring tape checking certain packages as they come down the belt?

That's the one. In the hubs that person has been replaced by a system that performs a 6 sided scan on each package and adjusts the revenue accordingly. Dimensional weight is a huge money maker for the company.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed

That's the one. In the hubs that person has been replaced by a system that performs a 6 sided scan on each package and adjusts the revenue accordingly. Dimensional weight is a huge money maker for the company.

Dim weight is almost as big a scam as a 2 day am to a residence.

Gazelle

Race me!
Not in my building. The 2 auditors we have both lost a dollar when the went into revenue recovery from the sort aisle