are they gonna let me drive during peak

RolloTony Brown Town

im at a big hub and during peak we hire 100’s of extra uhaul trucks and drivers do you think if i keep putting my name on the bid sheet ill be called as a driver for extra help. i believe someone did the same thing last year being called during peak.

If you put your name on the TCD sign up sheet, pass the road test, and pass Integrad then they can not use any seasonal outside hires before you. Get with your steward, make sure you’re asking center managers about this. Get on in the summer time if at all possible. Better preparation for peak.

For that matter you should get a seniority list of all TCD drivers because that work needs to be offered in seniority order also. Good luck.

BobBarker

If you put your name on the TCD sign up sheet, pass the road test, and pass Integrad then they can not use any seasonal outside hires before you. Get with your steward, make sure you’re asking center managers about this. Get on in the summer time if at all possible. Better preparation for peak.

For that matter you should get a seniority list of all TCD drivers because that work needs to be offered in seniority order also. Good luck.
yeah i put my name on the bid sheet is that all i have to do, now i just wait. im permanent right now

yeah i put my name on the bid sheet is that all i have to do, now i just wait. im permanent right now
mxP1qg93p6vlK.gif