Are tieguy and upssocks one and the same?

klein

Für Meno :)
hmmm a klien canniption fit. Or is it a hissy fit? Do canadians throw real canniption fits or is it more a soft tender objection?

There was not one single word about Canada mentioned on this thread.
Until, You started it, tie.
What would this thread have anything to do with comparing countries, in the first place ?
Thanks to you, and you only, it took that turn at your ignornace !
Tried to tell you that, once again on this page, (why you would even compare).
But, you don't seem to get it ?

If, I decide to come to a defense, don't blame me.
I would do the same if I was an American, and defending my country there, too.
But, it wasn't appropiate by any means to even bring that type of conversation into this thread from the beginning.

And, then blame me , for comming to a defence, as you call it arrogance ?

P

pickup

What would this thread have anything to do with comparing countries, in the first place ?

But, it wasn't appropiate by any means to even bring that type of conversation into this thread from the beginning.

ooh are you gonna take that tie?

P

pickup

Several months ago, Klein was asked to remove himself from his place of employment, that request came from his Center Manager.

Deep down he knew the center manager was right, but he knew someday he would get a job again

With no where else to go, Klein became a member of BrownCafe where he met Tieguy. Just recently, Tieguy was told by his doctor to stay home from work, requesting that he not return until he was healthy enough.

Can two men , with time on their hands, share browncafe, without driving each other crazy?

The Odd Couple TV Show Opening Theme Season Two 1970

tieguy

Banned

did you read DS's post . Good advice from a fellow canadian?

You have forced your canada does everything better / america is screwed up point of view on us with extreme arrogance and now you're getting beat for it.

Now wipe away the tears and try to take your beating like a man.

trickpony1

I'm bored to tears. I have all this time off from work which is awesome but I can't do anything but sit on my rear. :happy-very:

Gosh......we wouldn't want to go to a gym and start a healthy lifestyle would we?

Gosh......we wouldn't want to go to a pool and water walk which, I am told, is excellent, low impact and low weight bearing exercise would we?

Gosh......

tieguy

Banned
Gosh......we wouldn't want to go to a gym and start a healthy lifestyle would we?

Gosh......we wouldn't want to go to a pool and water walk which, I am told, is excellent, low impact and low weight bearing exercise would we?

Gosh......

you have no idea.

I see the cardiac surgeon in a couple of weeks. Until then I'm limited to walking around the block which I am doing.

At that point I'll probably be put on a cardiac rehab program where they hook me up to heart monitoring equipment while I exercise. They have to make sure the new valve is healing and working properly before I can do anything.

I have a smith machine, treadmill and exercise bike downstairs I just can't use them right now.

Presently

I can not lift more then 10 pounds.

I can not drive a vehicle.

I can no do any upper body exercises of any type.

I'm not allowed to raise my arms over my head or reach them behind me.

I have specific instructions and have had training from physical therapists on how to execute every common movement I make so that I do not strain my sternum while its healing.

You would be surprised as to how many of your commom body movements rely on or use the chest and shoulders something as simple as a can of soda held away from the body actually puts a strain i can feel on the sternum.

As part of the after care I'm also hooked up to an IV bag that dispenses atibiotics every fours hours to ensure the infection that caused this condition does not return. I carry that bag with me 24/7 and it does limit my mobility.

thanks for shot.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I only crack the whip here, I'm a nice guy at work.:peaceful:

Tie...You are getting me excited with this kind of nasty talk.:devil3:

I have Big chasing me around with that damp towel and now you mention whips!!!:wink2:

I can hear Jonny Cougar in the background and he is not singing about lil'pink houses.

Make it hurt so good!!!
:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Quote:
Originally Posted by tieguy
I'm bored to tears. I have all this time off from work which is awesome but I can't do anything but sit on my rear. :happy-very:

Tonight should be exciting for you.....the OC Housewives start their 5th season tonight !!! Don't miss it !! :woohoo:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Tie...You are getting me excited with this kind of nasty talk.:devil3:

I have Big chasing me around with that damp towel and now you mention whips!!!:wink2:

I can hear Jonny Cougar in the background and he is not singing about lil'pink houses.

Make it hurt so good!!!
:happy-very:

I can picture the paramedics giving Tie oxygen right about now. :knockedout:

P

pickup

I have a new theory and I will bet a week's paycheck that it is correct.

Tieguy's bovine valve came from a Mad Cow and it caused him to unconsciously create the identity of upssocks. Not even tieguy is aware of his alterego.:happy-very:

klein

Für Meno :)
I have a new theory and I will bet a week's paycheck that it is correct.

Tieguy's bovine valve came from a Mad Cow and it caused him to unconsciously create the identity of upssocks. Not even tieguy is aware of his alterego.:happy-very:

Whatever poor cow it was, talk about dying and going to hell !:devil3:

P

pickup

you have no idea.

I see the cardiac surgeon in a couple of weeks. Until then I'm limited to walking around the block which I am doing.

At that point I'll probably be put on a cardiac rehab program where they hook me up to heart monitoring equipment while I exercise. They have to make sure the new valve is healing and working properly before I can do anything.

I have a smith machine, treadmill and exercise bike downstairs I just can't use them right now.

Presently

I can not lift more then 10 pounds.

I can not drive a vehicle.

I can no do any upper body exercises of any type.

I'm not allowed to raise my arms over my head or reach them behind me.

I have specific instructions and have had training from physical therapists on how to execute every common movement I make so that I do not strain my sternum while its healing.

You would be surprised as to how many of your commom body movements rely on or use the chest and shoulders something as simple as a can of soda held away from the body actually puts a strain i can feel on the sternum.

As part of the after care I'm also hooked up to an IV bag that dispenses atibiotics every fours hours to ensure the infection that caused this condition does not return. I carry that bag with me 24/7 and it does limit my mobility.

thanks for shot.

Tie, there is a suit that will allow you to lift heavy things without putting any strain on your sternum. In addition it also has storage space for your IVbag system .

When you get it, I am sure you will be back to your old self at work