Are union dues and initiation fees taken out at the same time?

Xpertthis

Preloader
So i got into the union close to two months, my question is is union dues taken along side with initiation fees? and how many weeks is initiation fee taken out?

Yep like I been saying, people who get 3.5h and average 3 to 4 days a week pay a full check once a month. I'm getting 5 to 7 overtime hours and it's still 12.5% of my pay. Most of the people working these jobs are the working poor. It seems hard for some people to understand that.

PT Car Washer

Yep like I been saying, people who get 3.5h and average 3 to 4 days a week pay a full check once a month. I'm getting 5 to 7 overtime hours and it's still 12.5% of my pay. Most of the people working these jobs are the working poor. It seems hard for some people to understand that.
I pay the same Dollar amount as my FT coworkers and more then Art 22.3 employees.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
With what the union negotiated for these part timers, I'm suprised more don't opt out of the union in these RTW states?

Duckwithapipboy

I'm always shocked to see how much other regions have their initiation fee set to. Mine was about $150...? with $20 or $25 over five or so weeks. After that the dues are just double your base pay rate.