Past dues

Thebrownblob

Have home call the Local or send a letter to the E-board explaining the situation. He should mention that he wants to be in good standing but due to a financial hardship, he cannot pay the entire 1500 all at once.

They will put him on a payment plan that works for him.
Yep, we do hardships monthly for members

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I see it as an opportunity to let these kids see who the union is stand by the time clock for 10 minutes give’em some donuts and give them their card make it look like it means something. As far as not having time that’s total bull:censored2: who pays
Sounds like the union doesn’t have a very good record keeping system or accounts payable department. How can something so simple be overlooked?

It could be the Company's fault, the elimination of the HR departments could be a factor. Generally the Company sends information to the locals when new hires start orientation.

542thruNthru

It could be the Company's fault, the elimination of the HR departments could be a factor. Generally the Company sends information to the locals when new hires start orientation.
The company has done an amazing job of turning the union into HR. It's something I really hope is dealt with this contract.

Pay issues
Health insurance issues
Work comp issues
Disability
Fmla
Transfer
You name it. The union is now the person you go to for everything because the managers don't know :censored2: and just say "file a grievance. That will get it to the right person."

Karma...

250 dollars initiation .........5.75 dollars monthly dues.......I believe 2 to 4 year contracts....1976 first unifying contract.........much has changed......some good

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
$100 when I started
Plus...
1683636909915.png