Past dues

I see it as an opportunity to let these kids see who the union is stand by the time clock for 10 minutes give’em some donuts and give them their card make it look like it means something. As far as not having time that’s total bull:censored2: who pays their salaries
When I started we had to go down to the union hall to get sworn in

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I see it as an opportunity to let these kids see who the union is stand by the time clock for 10 minutes give’em some donuts and give them their card make it look like it means something. As far as not having time that’s total bull:censored2: who pays their salaries

@542thruNthru why do you see this as funny.
Oh I get it you just want to collect dues and to hell with the members

542thruNthru

I see it as an opportunity to let these kids see who the union is stand by the time clock for 10 minutes give’em some donuts and give them their card make it look like it means something.
The time clock? We don't all work in some small 100 car building that has one time clock and one entrance. My BA could spend all morning in the building and still have half the members of that shift say they never saw him.
As far as not having time that’s total bull:censored2: who pays their salaries
I love this line. It's the common "I don't see them so they must not be working."

Just like a customer that only sees you deliver little bags of clothes to them thinks that's all you do all day.

So you pay dues so you're his boss. Well he pays dues also so by that logic he's his own boss also. Don't be a Karen that yells at the police. "I pay your salary!" Lol

UPSER1987

Sounds like the union doesn’t have a very good record keeping system or accounts payable department. How can something so simple be overlooked?