Are UPS socks available at all now?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I actually like buying the socks and just having them as part of the uniform even with pants. I’ve bought a new pack of each every year so far and written them off as a work expense. Now I just have a giant collection, don’t ever have to worry about that part of the uniform and all my brown sh** goes into a separate work clothes hamper. These newer ones actually have a decent shelf life considering all the miles we put on them, seem to absorb sweat much better

I also wore my socks with the long pants.

It's a shame that you guys are no longer allowed to write off unreimbursed job expenses.

KOG72

I’m full of it
One good thing about the new socks with shipping and everything else they are half the price of the Twin Hills one.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Apparently Twinhill doesn’t make uniforms for UPS anymore. UPSers still links to them to get the socks but it no longer works (obviously).

Where can we get them now?

i know a lot of people on here have said they just wear brown socks and it’s fine, but my center won’t give out the shorts unless you show them that you have the required UPS socks.

Any ideas?
Amazon carries the classic ones. Way back there were no shorts allowed for UPSer's. After years of the post office wearing them. They finally buckled and allowed shorts but required you wear these knee high socks and the ring was a bright yellow even. One driver said it was one of his best days ever when he first wore his shorts downtown in the summer and could feel the breeze blowing up.

Last edited by a moderator:
$10 plus $6 shipping for 6 pair, not bad.
Screenshot_20200523-070705.png

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
They are genuinely better quality socks now and I’m pretty sure the bang for your buck is better as well
Still waiting on my polos and new shorts....it’s been 5 weeks

Three almost 4 months here. I did get a rain jacket and 1 pair of pants though
So it's a start I guess