Are we on the brink of WW3? (On Topic Please)

rod

Retired 22 years
Its bound to happen someday. It really don't matter who starts it. If nukes are involved everyone is toast.

Rack em

Made the Podium
There is only one man to blame right now and his name is.... Albert Einstein! He had to be so damn smart to make nukes possible >:(

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yes.
He would consult experts first before making a rash decision .
That's how a successful businessman stays successful .

Hillary on the other hand , would do what ever her puppet masters tell her to do .

Man, are you on the moon?

DRUMPF will speak to experts? He cant even get the right people to run his campaign, but you think he could consult with the "right" people about war?

Dont be an idiot.

TOS.

rickyb

Things are heating up in Syria and Russia is making some serious threats and it seems they are preparing for an all out nuclear war. They have told all of their students abroad to return home immediately and a number of their officials have stated that if Hilary wins the election then war is all but certain.

Russia is being accused of hacking into and tampering with the election already. They obviously want Trump in office because they know they can influence him and they know Hilary won't be bullied. I haven't looked at the "polls" lately but I am sure Hilary is ahead which is scary. I wonder if the electoral college will be influenced by Russia's threats? Either way that's messed up.

I hope these ongoing issues can be resolved without war, especially nuclear war, but I don't think that's an option anymore. I can just imagine a few weeks into the war there will be a news headline "ICBM missile headed toward X city, please evacuate" Then UPS will be like "Please finish your route, you should be off road before bombs hit"
yea i heard trump would be better for russia american relations. im under the impression trump wont get elected, but thats just my sense.

hillary is a total war hawk and she gonna continue whatever bush and obama were doing before.

chomsky recently has been warning about all out nuclear war. ive heard alot of war talk as well because thats what happened following the great depression.

i look forward to marching in anti war protests should my government make any rash decisions. i hope you would do the same. im guessing the forgien policy of both our governments its out of control; there should be a grassroots movement to rectify it.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
We have come close to total destruction several times. just read an article that a soviet got the order to launch after there was a bunch of blimps of incoming nukes from the US ( like the movie War Games ) and he decided to ignore the warning because he believed it was an error. look it up.

also, there was another story of the US getting ready to launch for some reason and they pushed the button and nothing happened. there were numerous reports of UFO's in the area at the time this happened and the story goes that the aliens would not allow the missiles to launch. I know that is far-out but you can look it up.

there are too many stupid people in the world to believe that WW3 would NOT happen because of the human element involves. Humans are flawed, no one can hardly do anything right, and computers can be hacked .

so it is just a matter of time.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I know it's only a matter of time, and it seems like that time is now. Putin issued a massive nuclear drill where 40 million Russians went into bunkers. 40 million people!!! Thats about 1/4 of Russia's population. They wouldn't do that unless they were gearing up for war.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I know it's only a matter of time, and it seems like that time is now. Putin issued a massive nuclear drill where 40 million Russians went into bunkers. 40 million people!!! Thats about 1/4 of Russia's population. They wouldn't do that unless they were gearing up for war.

Russia is not the USSR, although Putin seems to be trying to build a new Soviet Union. I think Mr. Putin knows that Russia would not prevail in a large scale conflict, and he's sort of a Russian Trump, trying to "Make Russia Great Again".

rod

Retired 22 years
At one time Minnesota was considered one of the first places to feel the effects of a major nuclear attach being that it was next door to North Dakota which was filled with big NORAD underground rocket silos and we are downwind from them. As far as I know most of them have been abandoned so we would get to suffer a little longer.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Rockhound from Armeggeddon......" Guys, look at the bright side: we have front row seats to the end of the earth!"

yaaaaaaa babieeeeee.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_1772.JPG
check out George Carlins video on wishing for wars, death and destruction, chaos, earthquakes, etc. can't find it to post link.

pretty funny stuff.

if scooby or anyone else had made the comment I made everyone would see it for what it is.........humor.

fuh.