Are you a ninja or a zombie?

I ninja it an hour early so I have enough time to drink my coffee, shower, iron my clothes, and watch an episode of Reno 911 or South Park. I use 3 alarm clocks (phone, battery, plug in) beacuse of a deep seated paranoia about being late.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
ninja routine, however I wake up 4 hours before work (1-2pm).
-2pm Coffee, OJ, banana, bagel and one egg.
-Exercise Bike 30 min.
-2:30-4:30 , two hours of drum practice or routine
-Mess around on laptop, email
-change, pack lunch, out the door.

STFXG

Zombie. Thankfully it doesn't matter when I get to work. A couple extra snoozes are a necessity by Thursday...

packageguy

Just wondering when your alarm goes off do you jump out of bed like a ninja and race to get ready for work and punch in one minute before start time or are you like a zombie who's barely coherent and hits the snooze half a dozen times before getting up but getting to work with plenty of time to spare? Or something else?

I think your getting a little personal now.......lol

curiousbrain

Wake up ten minutes before alarm, turn on kettle, take quick shower; dress, brush teeth, shave. Pour boiling water onto freeze dried coffee packet(s).

Find the dog, poke him in the nose, give him a hug, and give him his stuffed ducky for company.

Drive to work, drink coffee, listen to BBC because it is syndicated over local NPR affiliate(s).

Work; shag misloads; go home.

x5

.. ninja/zombie: Zonja?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Wake up ten minutes before alarm, turn on kettle, take quick shower; dress, brush teeth, shave. Pour boiling water onto freeze dried coffee packet(s).

Find the dog, poke him in the nose, give him a hug, and give him his stuffed ducky for company.

Drive to work, drink coffee, listen to BBC because it is syndicated over local NPR affiliate(s).

x5

Do you have a doggy door for the poochie?

curiousbrain

Do you have a doggy door for the poochie?

A big one, with magnetic strips on it to keep it closed; which don't help when he stands with his head and front paws outside, and his back half inside ... because "it's hot" and he wants air conditioning, but still wants to "go outside."

menotyou

bella amicizia
A big one, with magnetic strips on it to keep it closed; which don't help when he stands with his head and front paws outside, and his back half inside ... because "it's hot" and he wants air conditioning, but still wants to "go outside."
Baxter. On the nose!!! LOL!!! That sounds just like him! :rofl:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Ninja Wake up @ 6:00 AM Coffee by Keurig timer, shower dress, off to first job, in the office by 7:30AM, get ready for the day read the many e-mails the vampires have sent overnite . Quote lighting projects all morning, lunch, handle problems and answer e-mails all afternoon . Leave first job @ 5 PM get to Brown @ 5:15 change clothes, start @ 5:30 unload trucks with airs usually heavy printers , sort airs, unlaod special truck Monday thru Thursay usually 45 minutes, sort some more until truck leaves for airport clean up and finish any work left over, clock out between 9-9:10 PM arrive home @ 9:30 PM eat dinner have 2 glasses of wine Zombie

Necropostophiliac

x5

Man..... PM me your address and I will send you a small coffee maker with a timer on it.

Freeze dried coffee. Yuk :slap:

Justaname

I get off my second job Costcos at 9 pm and wake up for ups at 330 am. I'm zombie for the first hour and ninja after the caffeine kicks in!