Are you a winner next week?

Salesguy

Sales Member
But you don't understand that you are helping the high seniority person on that line ( in whatever bldg you are in) .... every time you touch a package...
even though you shouldn't be...
Well in my case I am a very poor packagehandler so my efforts will cost more that it will bring. :) Its the connection I value that is more worth tot me than anything else.

oldngray

nowhere special
So you don't care if it costs the company more money as long as you get to do something you like? Imagine what it would be like if all the drivers had that attitude too.

Definitely shows who is really keeping the company in business.

Salesguy

Sales Member
So you don't care if it costs the company more money as long as you get to do something you like? Imagine what it would be like if all the drivers had that attitude too.

Definitely shows who is really keeping the company in business.

Some call me crazy that I spend free overtime on this. Enough about me. How can we get you motivated for giving me ten leads next week?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
ylial.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
When you read this and you are an UPS'er you are already winner, but are you still in the running towards becoming the next UPS hero?

UPS'ers like you can make a huge difference and even alone you can have impact on our day2day operation. When you make a
positive difference you will get noticed!

If 400k employees would enter 1 lead a year we will create job security 4 at least 5 years.

How can you help me built the future next Monday?
All I got to say is: "Road House"!

mZN98A.gif

Johney

So you want drivers who are going out with record setting stop counts to go out and rummage up more work? You'll have a better chance of getting struck by lightning.

Overpaid Union Thug

When you read this and you are an UPS'er you are already winner, but are you still in the running towards becoming the next UPS hero?

UPS'ers like you can make a huge difference and even alone you can have impact on our day2day operation. When you make a

If 400k employees would enter 1 lead a year we will create job security 4 at least 5 years.

Sales leads are a waste of time when the reps won't even follow up on them. I got tired of seeing "Called customer and left message" on UPSers.com years ago. The funny thing is that when ever I asked those customers about that they ALWAYS said they were never contacted and there was NEVER a message left.

Another tactic was to enter "Contacted customer. Customer stated that UPS was already there sole shipper". Again..... another fabrication.

You are wasting your time. And ours.

JL 0513

It's cute that sales reps expect us to add such duties to our day. We are tied down by something call time allowance and are harassed if we go much over. This company is ran as a big ball of contradictions. Follow Orion, don't back. Follow Orion but maintain P/U compliance window. Get sales leads, but don't give us any time to do so.

Box Ox

Instead of bashing a thread of importance why not spend time with me thinking about out of the box and innovative ways tot become an even Better ups than Today?

Because it would already be a much better UPS than it is today if the company actually sought and cared about driver input in the first place.

For example, stupid programs like the online driver stalking program that's about to drop wouldn't exist.

Which is why you're probably just a random troll who gets his kicks out of pretending to be someone of importance with the company. You probably don't even work for UPS.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
In a certain way you live up to your own perceived promise which to a certain degree position itself to have the same outcome as my statement. Instead of bashing a thread of importance why not spend time with me thinking about out of the box and innovative ways tot become an even Better ups than Today?

Any person who disagrees with cat on a bicycle I question their sanity and integrity

Salesguy

Sales Member
Because it would already be a much better UPS than it is today if the company actually sought and cared about driver input in the first place.

For example, stupid programs like the online driver stalking program that's about to drop wouldn't exist.

Which is why you're probably just a random troll who gets his kicks out of pretending to be someone of importance with the company. You probably don't even work for UPS.
Its both funny and sad that this thread is more about my stats and not about your ideas on improvement. How easy it is to bash me about orion like I invented it. Orion is creating enterprise advantage. Locally you may expierience this as another discomfort, which to a certain level I understand. I challange you to take the opportunity to share thoughts about growth instead of hate that is based on what you think, not what you know. There is already to much sadness in this World. Make a difference.
Start here.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

image.gif

Quit asking someone else to do your job.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Its both funny and sad that this thread is more about my stats and not about your ideas on improvement. How easy it is to bash me about orion like I invented it. Orion is creating enterprise advantage. Locally you may expierience this as another discomfort, which to a certain level I understand. I challange you to take the opportunity to share thoughts about growth instead of hate that is based on what you think, not what you know. There is already to much sadness in this World. Make a difference.
Start here.

All just a bunch of fancy flowering words. I tried to share happiness and joy. But you "X" this
cat on bike.gif

MONSTER! !

Salesguy

Sales Member
Sales leads are a waste of time when the reps won't even follow up on them. I got tired of seeing "Called customer and left message" on UPSers.com years ago. The funny thing is that when ever I asked those customers about that they ALWAYS said they were never contacted and there was NEVER a message left.

Another tactic was to enter "Contacted customer. Customer stated that UPS was already there sole shipper". Again..... another fabrication.

You are wasting your time. And ours.

Please go to your sup and suggest a sales pcm or ask the sup to send a mail to sales to request more info. There might be a mistake made which we can adjust in your favor. Like packages not all leads land. Nevertheless the lead provider should be recognized with respect for handing in leads. Thank you for setting the right example.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Please go to your sup and suggest a sales pcm or ask the sup to send a mail to sales to request more info. There might be a mistake made which we can adjust in your favor. Like packages not all leads land. Nevertheless the lead provider should be recognized with respect for handing in leads. Thank you for setting the right example.
You're a joke. Just stop.