Are you a winner next week?

As a veteran driver I know what attempts by me to fix anything will just end up with me just waisting valuable minutes of my life. And that involves just about ANYTHING we could bring to their attention. They don't want to fix anything. They don't care. All that matters is certain numbers/metrics on a report. Anything else is irrelevant to them.
That's the truth right there.

Salesguy

Sales Member
All of the time . it falls on deaf ears. That's why most of us quit caring.
Some changes or investments take time and may be based on a certain return of investment which in some cases leads to avoidable mis setup or unbelieveble situations that occur for years at a level you get to a point to stop believing it will be fixed. I understand that very well. Do you have a focus group or idea group?

Some changes or investments take time and may be based on a certain return of investment which in some cases leads to avoidable mis setup or unbelieveble situations that occur for years at a level you get to a point to stop believing it will be fixed. I understand that very well. Do you have a focus group or idea group?
Yes we have focus meetings
We bring up what needs fixed,they do nothing but blow smoke up our asses.

Johney

Is there like a Sales University that future sales people attend to learn to spew this garbage, or is there a script they sell to you guys, because you sound JUST like every FedEx sales rep I've ever met. It kind of makes you have violent thoughts. Lol.
I delivered to a retired FedEx sales rep for years,he was a pretty cool guy. Worked for an investment firm out of his house,he did a portfolio for me on my 401K for nothing it was quite nice.

Salesguy

Sales Member
As a veteran driver I know what attempts by me to fix anything will just end up with me just waisting valuable minutes of my life. And that involves just about ANYTHING we could bring to their attention. They don't want to fix anything. They don't care. All that matters is certain numbers/metrics on a report. Anything else is irrelevant to them.
People first!

clean hairy

I submitted a lead to a local sales rep just for kicks.
The place WANTS to switch to us from the competition, but does not know who to contact.
Guess what?
I was informed they were "not interested" when the rep contacted them.
Yeah, right!
STILL trying to get the knife out of my back!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Unless your DM or above you don't have the pull to make any changes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There might be more to this what might not be easily fixed locally. I suggest you and your supporting peers demand/suggest a DM answer from the focus group. Go 4 it and let me know.
Changes are WAY above my pay grade. I'm paid to drive a package car and drop off packages.

That's where my responsibility ends.