Are you a winner next week?

Future

Victory Ride
image.gif

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Once you get your role into mngnt you get your shares (and hopefully a ups BMW and tropywife) than you call yourself a partner. Nothing wrong with that. I worked long and hard for it and will never let my people down. In all companies you will find less effective mngnt people. Never forget about your Dreams and taking the chance to chase that dream untill the Day it becomes reality.
Tropy wife? What the Heck is a tropy wife?
charming-smil.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Please go to your sup and suggest a sales pcm or ask the sup to send a mail to sales to request more info. There might be a mistake made which we can adjust in your favor. Like packages not all leads land. Nevertheless the lead provider should be recognized with respect for handing in leads. Thank you for setting the right example.
Is there like a Sales University that future sales people attend to learn to spew this garbage, or is there a script they sell to you guys, because you sound JUST like every FedEx sales rep I've ever met. It kind of makes you have violent thoughts. Lol.

Salesguy

Sales Member
You are one of my true followers as you always respond to my threats for all these years. Although your contribution may have some thought on the actual leverage to this thread, in a way I am pleased to see my call 4 business and 1 company has people like you coming here and at least think about it. Again, the intelectual level of input given by many may not contribute to this thread but is also foodfor thought.

So now that we left this behind us, can we talk about your ideas on growing the business?

You are one of my true followers as you always respond to my threats for all these years. Although your contribution may have some thought on the actual leverage to this thread, in a way I am pleased to see my call 4 business and 1 company has people like you coming here and at least think about it. Again, the intelectual level of l input given by many may not contribute to this thread but is also foodfor thought.

So now that we left this behind us, can we talk about your ideas on growing the business,
How about fixing the one time network and getting us out if the building earlier.
That way I might actually have time to make a sales lead, instead of getting to a business stop at 16.59.

Salesguy

Sales Member
How about fixing the one time network and getting us out if the building earlier.
That way I might actually have time to make a sales lead, instead of getting to a business stop at 16.59.

Thx IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U.
I am much in favor of that. Reality is that changes like that are not an easy fix and depands on many factors like having enough business and capacity. Have you ever raised your concern/solution to your sup/mng?

Overpaid Union Thug

Please go to your sup and suggest a sales pcm or ask the sup to send a mail to sales to request more info. There might be a mistake made which we can adjust in your favor. Like packages not all leads land. Nevertheless the lead provider should be recognized with respect for handing in leads. Thank you for setting the right example.
As a veteran driver I know what attempts by me to fix anything will just end up with me just waisting valuable minutes of my life. And that involves just about ANYTHING we could bring to their attention. They don't want to fix anything. They don't care. All that matters is certain numbers/metrics on a report. Anything else is irrelevant to them.

Johney

Which is why you're probably just a random troll who gets his kicks out of pretending to be someone of importance with the company. You probably don't even work for UPS.
A Sales Rep is someone of importance at UPS? Now that's a good one.