Are you one of the 12 ?

rickyb

You're likely comparable to the ineffectual liberals who preceded Stalin and Mao.
u think the american voting system is way more legitimate than it is. its not a coincidence that every single president is corrupt and had a bad record before they came to office....its consequence.

Box Ox

u think the american voting system is way more legitimate than it is. its not a coincidence that every single president is corrupt and had a bad record before they came to office....its consequence.

You're a fool if you believe your idea of an ideal system of governance would solve the issues you complain about. And I don't think about Canada very often but it has some problems of its own. Get your own back yard cleaned up, buddeh!

Trudeau strains to contain political scandal engulfing his family

A short history of Justin Trudeau's scandal-plagued Liberal government

GOLDSTEIN: Trudeau makes corruption the new normal in politics

List of scandals and missteps involving Canada's Trudeau

rickyb

You're a fool if you believe your idea of an ideal system of governance would solve the issues you complain about. And I don't think about Canada very often but it has some problems of its own. Get your own back yard cleaned up, buddeh!

Trudeau strains to contain political scandal engulfing his family

A short history of Justin Trudeau's scandal-plagued Liberal government

GOLDSTEIN: Trudeau makes corruption the new normal in politics

List of scandals and missteps involving Canada's Trudeau
canada usually makes americas mistakes....just 10 years later. kevin oleary ran but his campaign didnt work. maybe he will run again when the morons are ready for a right wing extremist such as himself.

my system is more democracy, less passivity, less putting faith in leaders. yea if you just copied our paper ballot system, and had more than 2 parties on teh debate stage like us that would be a step in teh right direction. im not familiar with canada's election results, we dont have alot of power so i dont hear alot of analysis. i dont equate democracy to being foolish, i think belief in our current system is foolish.