Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
30 pounds!

How big a boy are you?

More than you can handle!
1626921939490.png

Last edited:

cachmeifucan

I think i know why democrats want masks so bad. Because they are mostly ugly as funk. Hard to look at. Rough on the eyes. Only a face a mother could love. Hit with the ugly stick. To cover the cold soar. Its many reasons.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Wasn't that one of trumps home remedies ?
I know you are being facetious but the people drank chloroquine phosphate, a fish take cleaner not hydroxychloroquine which Trump touted and some medical professionals believed mitigated some symptoms of covid. Hydroxychloroquine has been used to treat symptoms of malaria safely for years and not clean fish tanks.

Off the leash

I know you are being facetious but the people drank chloroquine phosphate, a fish take cleaner not hydroxychloroquine which Trump touted and some medical professionals believed mitigated some symptoms of covid. Hydroxychloroquine has been used to treat symptoms of malaria safely for years and not clean fish tanks.
Still widely used in Africa, that’s why Covid cases are so low there. They won’t even take the vaccine!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
why do most people trust the 2 party system? i have been saying this since the 70's. vote all of them out.

give the power back to the individual states.