Are You Ready? Peak in 8400 hours...

Thebrownblob

Yes parner, you and me.
I support you from the office.
1705004467881.gif

I'm still waiting on the check for the multimillion dollar account I helped set up. Oh wait. One of your guys took it. Piss off
I wish we would give out checks, I also miss the turkey, but for real, pls try again and I appologize for this mistake.

I'm sure it feels like that one account that keeps bringing the gift of service faillures caused by that 1 operator.

Humans make mistakes, so pls keep trying! Keep your Sups responsible for valid feedback.
Thx!

Brown Down

I wish we would give out checks, I also miss the turkey, but for real, pls try again and I appologize for this mistake.

I'm sure it feels like that one account that keeps bringing the gift of service faillures caused by that 1 operator.

Humans make mistakes, so pls keep trying! Keep your Sups responsible for valid feedback.
Thx!
No you don't understand. I put in the lead, helped set it up all which levwe had money incentives and one of the reps took full credit. I got nothing for bending over backwards. Haven't and won't turn anything in ever again. Screw me once shame on you. There won't be a twice.

Thebrownblob

No you don't understand. I put in the lead, helped set it up all which levwe had money incentives and one of the reps took full credit. I got nothing for bending over backwards. Haven't and won't turn anything in ever again. Screw me once shame on you. There won't be a twice.
Yep they can come out and pound the pavement and get their own sales leads.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, sales leads. Just what we need, an extra pickup. We start so late due to preload failure, it's a struggle to find pickup room.

Brownwind

Dear partners and UPSers, I'm reading a lot of mixed message here on volumes. Don't get distracted, focus on winning.

Drivers, the most important reps of ups.
Our eyes at the door...for more business.
I applaud you and our loaders, for your everlasting dedication. Omg you are so cool,
ups would be lost without you.

What new volume we get in now, will support peak volume 2024! Focus on those nice small Worldwide packages and send your leads to your Sup!

Together Everyone Achieves More.

#WhereIsJoe #Peak2024 #BringBackTheLove
We are the best and we all are promoting the business while protecting the shield on our trucks. Appreciate your support

Right now we all are recovering and getting ready for some downtime. Please come back and revisit this thread with any updates on the company. It’s much appreciated 👍