the new 70 hour rule should now speak volumes to us drivers

reginald95

Looking back at this new 70 hour rule thing I gotta say I overreacted. I didn't even work 60 hours this past week WITH the 6th day. Sure it sucks that I lost a day off for the time being but Mondays are juice AF. I would however like for 6th punches to be double time on the new contract. We have to get something in return for being forced to give up a day of rest.

vvv

You spying on your cover drivers?

I personally wouldn't DR it like that unless the customer asked me to, or if it was in a gated community.

Not spying as I had to pass by. But yes if you screw around on my area I will call your ass out......damn right I will.
I don't serve my customers "fast food"......they expect better.

vvv

REALLY ????
I'm not lazy and would have done the same thing.
That person had plenty of room to walk up his/her stairs.
If someone orders 17 items that are going to arrive today, I'm not walking them all around the back.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure a safe place to leave packages if they order online.

You can probably hide one package from "porch pirates", but I wouldn't waste my time hiding a residential bulk stop !

The back is very safe, no gate to pass thru, and no dogs whatsoever.

Again to each their own. For the umpteenth time it's why I get a light load and help whenever needed.

Last edited by a moderator: