Arizona's anti-imigration law...

UPS Lifer

wkmac,

I don't know where you live but I have to believe based on your comments about irrational fear and hysteria that you have not lived near the Mexican border.

The closer to the border you live, the more unsecured borders affect you. I have had discussions with people who live in Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Wisconsin and New York. They don't get it either. You have to grow up in it and live it to better understand it. Just like I have no idea what it is like to be discriminated against because of the color of my skin.

If you listen to the news in AZ, all you hear is illegal drunk drivers causing fatal accidents, kidnappings as far north as Phoenix, murdered ranchers on our Southern border. This happens every single day on the local news stations.

I remember back in the 60's going to visit my relatives in Chicago and telling them I had a taste for a taco and my relatives had no idea what a taco was!

wkmac

wkmac,

I don't know where you live but I have to believe based on your comments about irrational fear and hysteria that you have not lived near the Mexican border.

The closer to the border you live, the more unsecured borders affect you. I have had discussions with people who live in Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Wisconsin and New York. They don't get it either. You have to grow up in it and live it to better understand it. Just like I have no idea what it is like to be discriminated against because of the color of my skin.

If you listen to the news in AZ, all you hear is illegal drunk drivers causing fatal accidents, kidnappings as far north as Phoenix, murdered ranchers on our Southern border. This happens every single day on the local news stations.

I remember back in the 60's going to visit my relatives in Chicago and telling them I had a taste for a taco and my relatives had no idea what a taco was!

We got ya beat Hoss! And according to the latest data, you guys in Arizona are about 100k shy of what we have and appear to be on a continuing decline.

I'll just leave it all there for now.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
wkmac,

Since you are a proponent of ID's to vote, how about supporting a bill in AZ that would require a valid ID to purchase alcohol no matter what age, and a valid ID to enter a bar or restaurant where alcohol is served? this way, no ILLEGAL could purchase alcohol anywhere in the state?

How about that?

Peace

TOS

UPS Lifer

Since you are a proponent of ID's to vote, how about supporting a bill in AZ that would require a valid ID to purchase alcohol no matter what age, and a valid ID to enter a bar or restaurant where alcohol is served? this way, no ILLEGAL could purchase alcohol anywhere in the state?

How about that?

Peace

TOS

I think that is a great idea! Nice job. I have no problem showing my ID for any reason. Alcohol is a huge killer, if it would stop one drunk driving death it would be worth it!