Ashamed to be an American

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Planned Parenthood: ‘We don’t offer prenatal care’

The nonprofit Live Action, in a new video investigation, found 92 out of 97 Planned Parenthood centers contacted admitted they would refuse to provide any prenatal care.
“No, see, we don’t see pregnant women as a way of giving prenatal care, we see pregnant women, um, you know, if they are considering other options,” was from Planned Parenthood in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

“No, we don’t do prenatal services. I mean, it’s called Planned Parenthood, I know it’s kind of deceiving,” said a Merrillville, Indiana, spokeswoman.

Another Planned Parenthood office stated plainly: “We don’t offer prenatal care.”

“Planned Parenthood says it’s a champion of women’s health care, yet prenatal care, which is an essential service for expectant mothers, is virtually nonexistent,” said Lila Rose, president and founder of Live Action. “Our investigators who wanted to keep their babies were turned away by 92 out of 97 Planned Parenthood centers. It’s clear that despite its claims, abortion is the priority and the only option for pregnant women that visit Planned Parenthood.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm an American and I think our new President is a criminal. Washington, DC is a sanctuary city for him and he should be stripped of all powers until he divests and reveals his taxes.
Just what do you hope to learn from his tax form????? His financial statement is much more informative and it was issued at the start of all this.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Planned Parenthood: ‘We don’t offer prenatal care’

The nonprofit Live Action, in a new video investigation, found 92 out of 97 Planned Parenthood centers contacted admitted they would refuse to provide any prenatal care.
“No, see, we don’t see pregnant women as a way of giving prenatal care, we see pregnant women, um, you know, if they are considering other options,” was from Planned Parenthood in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

“No, we don’t do prenatal services. I mean, it’s called Planned Parenthood, I know it’s kind of deceiving,” said a Merrillville, Indiana, spokeswoman.

Another Planned Parenthood office stated plainly: “We don’t offer prenatal care.”

“Planned Parenthood says it’s a champion of women’s health care, yet prenatal care, which is an essential service for expectant mothers, is virtually nonexistent,” said Lila Rose, president and founder of Live Action. “Our investigators who wanted to keep their babies were turned away by 92 out of 97 Planned Parenthood centers. It’s clear that despite its claims, abortion is the priority and the only option for pregnant women that visit Planned Parenthood.”
They don't do mammograms either...they are only a front for abortions. How will killing unborn babies help a women's march in the future?.........some of those babies are female.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Special little snowflake Chelsea Handler has insulted the FLOTUS .

She actually said she would not interview Melania because, “She can barely speak English.”

Chelsea Handler is wrong she can actually speak 5 languages.

Maybe the Flotus and Chelsea could have an interview if Chelsea knows one of those 4 other languages ?

rod

Retired 22 years
Special little snowflake Chelsea Handler has insulted the FLOTUS .

She actually said she would not interview Melania because, “She can barely speak English.”

Chelsea Handler is wrong she can actually speak 5 languages.

Maybe the Flotus and Chelsea could have an interview if Chelsea knows one of those 4 other languages ?

I used to like Handlers TV show but it seems like ever since that went off the air she has turned into kind of a puke.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That wouldn't show in his yearly income tax forms....if it does he has a lousy CPA

He has lots of accountants and tax lawyers, one of whom is going to eventually come forward and tell the truth about where his investments are and to whom he is indebted.

Now, back to your rocket science experiments.

Returntosender

IMG_1580.JPG

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let me give you a little background on Sen Markey .

Spent 1973-1976 as a state rep.
Since 1976 he has been in DC.
For the years 1976-2000 he used a house in Malden, MA as his legal residence .
The hick-up here is that was his parents house ,which he only purchased in 2000 after their deaths .
His real address is on a leafy cul de sac in the exclusive Rolling Hills neighborhood of Chevy Chase, Md. which is triple the size of the Malden home .

It has been said many times the he only gets re-elected so that the people in the Commonwealth of Mass. don't have to put up with him .

Democrats try to take nukes away from Trump | Daily Mail Online

Democrats try to take nukes away from Trump: Senator and Congressman propose new law banning the President from firing weapons without a vote
  • Bill proposed by Senator Edward Markey, D-Mass. and Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif
  • Under current law, the US president can launch a nuclear strike by himself