Ashamed to be an American

Gear

Parts on Order
Oh, you mean White people. Trump has zero class, just like the trailer trash that adores him. 8th grade speech, with overtones of Deutschland Uber Allles.

You people are just dumb, and racist, and living in the past.

In a globalized world economy, we have the second coming of Pat Buchanan, only half as intelligent.

TOS, you're the biggest racist on this site.

Non sequitur

Oh, you mean White people. Trump has zero class, just like the trailer trash that adores him. 8th grade speech, with overtones of Deutschland Uber Allles.

You people are just dumb, and racist, and living in the past.

In a globalized world economy, we have the second coming of Pat Buchanan, only half as intelligent.
Were you raised in a single mom home, because you definitely are lacking in masculinity. I mean you seam to hate men in general.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Were you raised in a single mom home, because you definitely are lacking in masculinity. I mean you seam to hate men in general.

It's "seem", Einstein. My parents have been married for over 40 years and my Dad was a US Army Major (reserve). We grew-up kicking the bejeezus out of snowflakes like you when we weren't beating each other up. My 3 femme brothers all have masculine jobs.

Oh Shoot

FB_IMG_1484967758165.jpg

Non sequitur

Socially conservative democrats could win elections until the cows come home, but "they" have chosen unwisely to link futures with the lunatic fringe.

newfie

It's "seem", Einstein. My parents have been married for over 40 years and my Dad was a US Army Major (reserve). We grew-up kicking the bejeezus out of snowflakes like you when we weren't beating each other up. My 3 femme brothers all have masculine jobs.

so the whiney snowflake you show us is an act?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Socially conservative democrats could win elections until the cows come home, but "they" have chosen unwisely to link futures with the lunatic fringe.
Socially conservative is a dying breed, and for good reason.... Freedom is here to stay, they're not the fringe anymore. The drunk uncles and nosy grandmas are the fringe now. Move on.

newfie

dad only made it to major? not smart enough to make it light bird?

rod

Retired 22 years
Complaint already filed over hotel ownership. I noticed Trump made sure he did his walk in front of his own hotel. Not smart. Neither was insulting Congress.

A GENIUS.

And the Obamas flew over the Trump Hotel on their way out of DC---kind of fitting if you ask me..