Ashamed to be an American

Bad Gas!

Mr Fed Ex...Who needs The Other Side when we have you. Thanks for your far left views. I'm sure you fit in good with the out of touch Hollywood crowd. Delta's ready when you are baby. Get ready for 8 years of Trump....lol

Bad Gas!

FB_IMG_1484465743971.jpg

BrownArmy

I wasn't ashamed before Trump was President nor am I ashamed now with Trump as President. I don't identify myself with who holds any elective office nor do I let them define me or what I am. From my own POV, those who do are very shallow human beings. I identify far more with just being human than identifying myself based on imaginary lines drawn in the sand that identify turf not unlike thug gangs.

Agreed.

Yet, on some level, your ability to act as a free agent will be proscribed by the elected leadership of the country you live in.

You don't exist in a vacuum, free to act with no limitations.

We can philosophize all day, but at the end of that day, you and I exist in the same country, which is ruled by elected officials.

We've had this conversation before, and/so I'm still not sure why you are so glib about the reality on the ground.

I don't know, agree to disagree, maybe.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't think the world is laughing. I think if anything the world is on pins and needles waiting to see what happens when he takes over. I think it has been a wakeup call for a lot of them. Time will tell if he is qualified. That question is asked before any new President takes over. I will at least give him a chance----who knows?
I think this is a wakeup call for a lot of Americans. We'll see which ones roll out of bed.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Donald Trump should make every single American ashamed of the ignoramus that will become our President.

Illegitimately elected, and absolutely unqualified for the position. Without Russian interference, he would not have won. Trump only wants to "win"...never mind the corruption. Let's see those taxes, OK?

The world is laughing at us for choosing this maroon, and we DESERVE to be mocked. This man is an insult to what really makes America great.

Eff Trump. God Bless the USA.

I felt the same way about Obama. But I didn't go around crying about it. You need to toughen up snowflake.

wkmac

Agreed.

Yet, on some level, your ability to act as a free agent will be proscribed by the elected leadership of the country you live in.

You don't exist in a vacuum, free to act with no limitations.

We can philosophize all day, but at the end of that day, you and I exist in the same country, which is ruled by elected officials.

We've had this conversation before, and/so I'm still not sure why you are so glib about the reality on the ground.

I don't know, agree to disagree, maybe.

Glib is an interesting way to put that. But if that is your perspective, so be it.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Donald Trump should make every single American ashamed of the ignoramus that will become our President.

Illegitimately elected, and absolutely unqualified for the position. Without Russian interference, he would not have won. Trump only wants to "win"...never mind the corruption. Let's see those taxes, OK?

The world is laughing at us for choosing this maroon, and we DESERVE to be mocked. This man is an insult to what really makes America great.

There are those in this country that think that they are held in such high esteem by the rest of the country that they consider themselves the backbone of America. These same people tout their wares and self serving views from the very podiums that they have built for themselves. They said they would leave and yet they are still here. It was those that truly were the backbone of this country that stepped up during the election. The working class.

The world is not mocking us. They have mocked us because the soon to be recent administration has turned the United States of a America into a weak and feeble nation and there are those that were taking advantage of that.

Now we have Trump coming into office. As you are well aware he does not put up with much BS. He is direct and to the point. And THAT is what the rest of the world is so anxious about. Because they know that they will no longer be able to take advantage of the president of the USA. Where the last president(he who shall not be named) was more concerned in promoting his hidden agendas for the last 8 years the new president elect is very straight forward about the direction he wants to take this nation. And is not into the abyss. That was where we were headed. Now we have a some hope.

Liquid Red

You sound like the epitome of a butt-hurt liberal who didn't get his way. And I'm sure 'your 10 friends in different countries' are of utmost concern to Trump and us Americans. GTFOH with that nonsense.

Future

Victory Ride

image.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
the good thing about trump is he calls out both sides. that needs to be done more often. that is one of things I like about trump the most. the second thing is he is willing to work with both sides to get things done. friend, foe, enemy he will and has talked to him.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
An original post?
How many threads about Trump have you started?
You say the same things in all of them man, pick one and stick to it.

No. It's different to be disgusted with Trump, but then get to the point where you are embarrassed to be an American. When the customs agent wonders aloud what Americans have done to themselves, you are embarrassed.

See the difference? Have you been consulting moreluck?

Jesus.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What are you going to say IF trump turns this country around? Dig deeper to find more things you're unhappy about?

Trump lies constantly about the number of Americans out of work, and he won't be bringing back high paying union jobs.

He is full of :censored2:. Fact check anything he says...A full 65 percent is false.

bbsam

Staff member
What are you going to say IF trump turns this country around? Dig deeper to find more things you're unhappy about?
By nearly every economic indicator, Obama did turn this country around. If Trump turns it around and the DOW ends at 10,000 in two years, or the Wall isn't built or Hillary isn't behind bars or great paying jobs aren't abundant or Obamacare isn't scrapped or the Russians take Poland,...then what?

All Obama's fault?

Trump's made a lot of promises...he's got the House...He's got the Senate...he's got no excuses.

So...what's he do? Picks fights with his own party.
Like it or not, success or failure, Republicans are going to own this.