Attacks on Asians are Primarily by Racist Afro-Americans

refineryworker05

Black attacks on Asians: racism or opportunity?​

At least four high-profile attacks involving blacks and Asians have occurred since January in San Francisco and Oakland, including the beating death of Tian Sheng Yu, 59, last month. Two 18-year-old men have been charged with murder.

In January of this year, a team of researchers published a study where they used data from the National Incident-Based Reporting System to analyze hate crimes against Asian Americans that occurred between 1992 and 2014. Their analysis allows us to see how hate crimes against Asian Americans differ from those against other groups.
For example, Asian Americans are more likely to be victimized by members of other minority groups: 26% of offenders in anti-Asian hate crimes are non-white, compared to about 1% of those who commit hate crimes against African Americans.

View attachment 332876
Certainly there is violence against Asians committed by black Americans, but black Americans are American. So if the point activists have been making is that there has been a rise of anti-Asian rhetoric in American culture and that's leading to this anti- Asian violence.... how does pointing out the perpetrators are black Americans change anything?

bbsam

Staff member
Certainly there is violence against Asians committed by black Americans, but black Americans are American. So if the point activists have been making is that there has been a rise of anti-Asian rhetoric in American culture and that's leading to this anti- Asian violence.... how does pointing out the perpetrators are black Americans change anything?
Same tired narrative they always spew. Blacks and other minorities are the real racists trying to keep the white man down.

El Correcto

god is dead
Same tired narrative they always spew. Blacks and other minorities are the real racists trying to keep the white man down.
No no, it’s the Asian men they are keeping down this time.
Just like it was the lady men they were keeping down last time.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
If you want to see Asian abuse, just go into any Chinese food place or beauty supply store in the ghetto.

It's everyday assault and racism.

When I covered the local hood route, I was amazed by the utter disrespect from the mostly black clientele at the Vietnamese convenience/"beauty supply" store.

bbsam

Staff member
I've never seen any instance of "trying to keep the white man down".
More like 'Blacks, as a whole, are just as racist as any other race'.
Maybe. But it’s easier to subjugate other races if you’re the race in power. Some might even jump to the conclusion that it’s the natural order of things. That might makes right. If God wanted it differently, he’d change it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Maybe. But it’s easier to subjugate other races if you’re the race in power.
Some might even jump to the conclusion that it’s the natural order of things. That might makes right.
If God wanted it differently, he’d change it.
Like my Signature says,
"Racists make decisions based on race.
Racism & Bigotry are basic attributes shared by all humans.
We must change our thinking and behavior."

I certainly don't think I make decisions without some subconscious 'Racism & Bigotry' inherent in that process.
I try an search my thoughts and make myself aware of any inherent prejudices but I'm sure I cross the line.
I try and change my way of thinking and the resulting behavior if I detect prejudices.

Personally, I don't think GOD cares ... he put the universe in motion and is observing.

vantexan

Maybe. But it’s easier to subjugate other races if you’re the race in power. Some might even jump to the conclusion that it’s the natural order of things. That might makes right. If God wanted it differently, he’d change it.
Or, we've gone to great lengths to level the playing field, to be sensitive to minority needs, but it's never good enough. We're blamed for everything wrong in minority communities, there's little recognition of personal responsibility, and our ever opportunistic liberals of all colors are now segregating a class of whites as the source of all that's wrong. Never mind wrong headed policies that threw a lot of money at problems but only worsened them. "It's those White Supremacists!" they cry. Who are white supremacists we ask? Apparently everyone who's white and disagrees with them.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Maybe. But it’s easier to subjugate other races if you’re the race in power.
That is an assumption on your part.
Class is much more of factor than race.

Successful Powerful Blacks are in power as well.

When it comes to police and minorities, I'm pretty much with you.