Attacks on Asians are Primarily by Racist Afro-Americans

vantexan

That is an assumption on your part.
Class is much more of factor than race.

Successful Powerful Blacks are in power as well.

When it comes to police and minorities, I'm pretty much with you.
And all across the land police departments have had their budgets slashed. And where has crime then gone up and by the most in 20-30 years?

bbsam

Staff member
That is an assumption on your part.
Class is much more of factor than race.

Successful Powerful Blacks are in power as well.

When it comes to police and minorities, I'm pretty much with you.
Taken as two sets of the American public, are successful, powerful blacks proportional to their white counterparts across industries? It is my assumption that they are not. Pretty sure the numbers back that up.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Taken as two sets of the American public, are successful, powerful blacks proportional to their white counterparts across industries? It is my assumption that they are not. Pretty sure the numbers back that up.
Numbers of race don't matter ... it's the powerful and wealthy.

The opportunity is there for all people to have wealth of 100 million regardless of race if they have 'what it takes'.

MAKAVELI

Numbers of race don't matter ... it's the powerful and wealthy.

The opportunity is there for all people to have wealth of 100 million regardless of race if they have 'what it takes'.
That's a completely ignorant statement. Generational wealth has been overwhelmingly a white majority since the US was founded. Civil rights and equal opportunity is a recent CONCEPT and not yet fully achieved.

vantexan

That's a completely ignorant statement. Generational wealth has been overwhelmingly a white majority since the US was founded. Civil rights and equal opportunity is a recent CONCEPT and not yet fully achieved.
Then emphasize staying in school, children in wedlock after education. Might work wonders.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You neoMarxists obsess over race equity because you don't understand the quintessential American concept of individualism. Or you do understand, and just hate America.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Then emphasize staying in school, children in wedlock after education. Might work wonders.
"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."
-Black Lives Matter

vantexan

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."
-Black Lives Matter
Heard they took that off their website because it generated so much backlash.

bbsam

Staff member
You neoMarxists obsess over race equity because you don't understand the quintessential American concept of individualism. Or you do understand, and just hate America.
I’m going to assume from your tirade that I am correct again and you can’t stand it.
That’s ok. Run along snowflake.

vantexan

That’s your excuse to look down on black people? Because last I saw, that happens across all races.
And everywhere it happens people live in poverty. Instead of blaming whites for your shortcomings start with emphasizing education and resist getting pregnant before getting educated and gainfully employed. There are plenty of intact black families who live solid middle class lives who did just that.

Poop Head

Judge me.
That’s your excuse to look down on black people? Because last I saw, that happens across all races.
FT_18.04.11_UnmarriedParents_race.png