Attending calling hours in your browns

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I have done it on more than one time,,hell I gone to little league games,school plays, dance recitals and a Fri nite wedding! wife brought clothes for me to change into at reception !!

Last time I stopped at the funeral home on my route. One of my customers had an unexpected death. I walked in to pay my respects and the director said the delivery door was on the side of the building!....lmao

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I would say it's more of a compliment than anything as you're willing to do whatever it takes to be there, including showing up in your browns smelling like a gym sock. If other people don't understand, screw'm.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Attended in browns. Was an italian funeral so lots of fine suits. Lots of hugs and " glad you could make it".comments. Was all good. Unfortunatly found out will be attending yet another in the coming days. Seems like when it rains it pours in circumstances like these . Sometimes things in life seem like everything is going great, or everything is crashing down....... I like the going great a lot better.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think its better to show up in browns than not at all. I did that several times and just tried to wash off the worst of filth before I left work. A couple of times I finished work too late to make it all all and thats just not right, but thats UPS.

Last edited:
Z

ZQXC

Attended in browns. Was an italian funeral so lots of fine suits. Lots of hugs and " glad you could make it".comments. Was all good. Unfortunatly found out will be attending yet another in the coming days. Seems like when it rains it pours in circumstances like these . Sometimes things in life seem like everything is going great, or everything is crashing down....... I like the going great a lot better.

Don't know how old you are now, but the time will come when funerals of friends and family are not unexpected.