Aug 1 70 cent raise!! How much will you be making?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
In 1992 I was living in a duplex in between selling a house and buying a new one. The huy in tbe other half of the duplex thought it was BS that I was making 17 pkus an hour and he had a college degree. I agreed.

Sent using BrownCafe App

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
how would you get 11.20... your not a soter and you make 10.50 right now... which means your in your second year of progression... youll get your 50 cent raise on your progression date... you will not get the .70 cent raise for aug 1st...
He was bumped up to $10.50 to match the new progression. He worked here before August 1st last year, so he gets the GWI now.

He's only making 20 cents more than a new hire will make after 2 years. Hardly anything for him to be so excited about. Part timers that were in progression basically got 5 more years of progression raises.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
quote="Narlis, post: 1379456, member: 53208"]how would you get 11.20... your not a soter and you make 10.50 right now... which means your in your second year of progression... youll get your 50 cent raise on your progression date... you will not get the .70 cent raise for aug 1st...[/quote]

Am goin
He was bumped up to $10.50 to match the new progression. He worked here before August 1st last year, so he gets the GWI now.

He's only making 20 cents more than a new hire will make after 2 years. Hardly anything for him to be so excited about. Part timers that were in progression basically got 5 more years of progression raises.

I've been at UPS for a year and 4 months and I'm already at 11.20, so yes, I should feel good.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
quote="Narlis, post: 1379456, member: 53208"]how would you get 11.20... your not a soter and you make 10.50 right now... which means your in your second year of progression... youll get your 50 cent raise on your progression date... you will not get the .70 cent raise for aug 1st...

Am goin

I've been at UPS for a year and 4 months and I'm already at 11.20, so yes, I should feel good.[/quote]
And yet someone who started yesterday is making twenty cents less than you..after almost a year and a half.

S

selfcancelsignal

Just looked at my latest pay stub. $19.15. Oh yeah! On the way to full scale in a year & a half.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.