Don’t know how legitimate the info is…

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Not looking to frighten anyone. I do agree that peak prep gets rough but that's when we were over flown with Amazon packages that don't make us any money. When we finally started saying No to accounts that don't make us money things got better atleast

Don’t worry you are not frightening anybody on this site..

Hang in there…

Nope. Not anymore. I learned alot on how things operate here and took the opportunity to add to my skill set that I can shift to different functions if an opportunity presents itself. If :censored2: doesn't work out for whatever reason, I atleast got a free degree paid for by UPS that I can use elsewhere. I tell folks to make the best of what the company offers while we have it.
Hope your tires stay inflated, you're clearly gonna cross.

K20A

Don’t worry you are not frightening anybody on this site..

Hang in there…
I like how he uses their inside lingo “ops” lol

Attachments

• 29E107F6-9CA0-4FB9-A525-83FC30700C70.gif
    29E107F6-9CA0-4FB9-A525-83FC30700C70.gif
    14.2 MB · Views: 33

9.5mania

Hope your tires stay inflated, you're clearly gonna cross.
Every center has that know it all manager. We have a plan for ours, if he takes a route out, we’re gonna follow him and as he makes deliveries we’re gonna hope out a truck shouting with our signs held high making a huge scene. It will be glorious!!

Sixth Punch Sense

“Top secret plan”

Bruh, all I’m saying this is a real possibility. That’s all I’m saying, as minuscule as it may be.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence ups and teamsters were shilling the media on how we have handshake agreement ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT ECONOMICS. ECONOMICS

As far as ups, the teamsters, and the public care, huge strides were made in work place safety with the AC bs.

So just to reiterate, the main issue is economics? Can we all agree on that?

I don’t care what a bunch of truck drivers on the internet think about what I overheard, nor do I care if you believe me concerning mocking me….. or doing Reddit tier post history search as that some how negates what I’m saying.

Trucker Clock

I can’t remember where I saw it, it may have been here. SOB drafted a letter to the captain of the pilots union (can’t remember what it’s called) thanking them for standing in solidarity with us. If we strike, the planes will not move and we all know air is UPS’ bread and butter.

IMG_8058.jpeg