Austere Iraqi Mourners Storm Embassy

El Correcto

god is dead
a smoldering pile of dog crap is how he will be remembered.

its shows Iraq has some real security issues if a top general from another country can fly in and out with impunity
Well America did kind of conquer Iraq and topple their government having their dictator hung and his children blown to :censored2:.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they set this guy up.

newfie

Well America did kind of conquer Iraq and topple their government having their dictator hung and his children blown to :censored2:.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they set this guy up.

we knew that Iraq was a ticking time bomb where s.h.i.t.e (periods added otherwise censored) and sunni would never live together in harmony yet we went in anyway.

but someone in Iraq at least on the Sunni side should know that a top well known Iranian general is traveling around at will in their country.

maybe they did and tipped us off. the other possibility is that the russians told us. We recently tipped off Putin about a planned terrorist attack in russia , maybe he returned the favor.

it will be interesting to see what else comes out on this.

Serf

Qassem Suleimani was a Hero in the Iraq/Iran War of the 80's. And an integral part in stopping the spread of Western backed "moderate rebels" as well as Daesh-ISIS in the region. IMO a huge loss. I wonder what Iran's response will be?

It will be fine

I still say drop a nuke on them, and be done with Iran.

Turn all that sand into glass.

Then pave over top.... making more parking for Euro Disney.

:biggrin:
In what fantasyland would that end the conflict? They’ve been religious wars in the Middle East for centuries, it will never end. We should GTFO and go hard on our own energy independence so we don’t have to care about the global oil supply anymore.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Qassem Suleimani was a Hero in the Iraq/Iran War of the 80's. And an integral part in stopping the spread of Western backed "moderate rebels" as well as Daesh-ISIS in the region. IMO a huge loss. I wonder what Iran's response will be?
That's the real question.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If the Japs had hit Pearl Harbor today , the Dems would still show sympathies for them and say Trump did cause it !!
WTF Is wrong with these Dem liberals !!!

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Reports out of Iran say that they have cured homosexuality.
At the first signs of a male having these desires, the government gives them a sex change operation.

oldngray

nowhere special
1dbd961d.png