Austere Iraqi Mourners Storm Embassy

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Rose McGowan slams Trump over Soleimani killing, apologizes to Iran: 'Please do not kill us'

I wish it was possible to deport and strip the citizenship of an American born American. Lol.
Looks like the only person that could stand her was Marilyn Manson and that was just for 3 years.

aa160482-1184-11ea-82cd-148dc44829b8_image_hires_144028.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Qassem Suleimani was a Hero in the Iraq/Iran War of the 80's. And an integral part in stopping the spread of Western backed "moderate rebels" as well as Daesh-ISIS in the region. IMO a huge loss. I wonder what Iran's response will be?
That's the real question.
And the next real question is what the USA's response will be.
I hope the Iraqi legislature votes to tell the USA to get the hell out of Iraq.
I hope even more that Trump gets us out of Iraq.
As far as I know, Iran has only attacked USA citizens and soldiers in the Middle East ... none in the USA.

watdaflock?

As far as I know, Iran has only attacked USA citizens and soldiers in the Middle East ... none in the USA.
lol, ya I'm sure killing the General before leaving won't have repercussions. Not saying you're wrong about leaving, but killing a leader who was loved by all Shia Islam's in many different Middle Eastern countries was very risky by our stupid POTUS. It's not just Iran and Iraq....

As far as what you think you know, does failed attempts count?
2011 alleged Iran assassination plot - Wikipedia

"The Islamic Republic's behavior over the past few months and over its long history suggests that it may not rush to retaliate. Rather, it will carefully and patiently choose an approach that it deems effective, and it will likely try to avoid an all-out war with the United States."

It'll be separate militia groups who attack military bases and embassies with rockets and bombs.

Last edited:

Box Ox

Oops. LOL

NY Times reporter's tweet of Soleimani reciting poetry draws backlash

"A New York Times reporter received backlash Friday after posting a video on social media showing slain Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani reciting poetry.

Farnaz Fassihi, an Iranian-American journalist who covers Iran for the paper, shared the video in the early morning hours after the Pentagon confirmed President Trump ordered a targeted drone strike that killed Soleimani and other military officials at Baghdad International Airport in Iraq.

“Rare personal video of Gen. Soleimani reciting poetry shared by a source in #Iran. About friends departing & him being left behind,” she wrote in a tweet with the video.

Social media users accused Fassihi of spreading Iranian propaganda and attempting to garner sympathy for the “shadow commander” who the U.S. State Department says is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American and coalition service members and the wounding of thousands more. Washington confirmed that Soleimani, as leader of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps’ Quds Force, orchestrated the Iran-backed militia attack on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad on New Year’s Eve and was planning other imminent attacks on U.S. forces.

“Showing the soft side of a terrorist who killed and maimed thousands of people also shows the true colors of the New York Times,” one user wrote."

Serf

I would like to see Troops pulled out as well. As far as I know plans to remain in Iraq and Afghanistan are basically permanent. In any such capacity.

Serf

The iraqis need to clean up their own trash , and the US won’t be needed
As if the Iraq war wasn't bad enough. As if the Iraqi people hadn't suffered enough. The US provokes another conflict with a powerful neighbor. If war does break out, Iraq is most likely where it will be fought.

Future

Victory Ride
As if the Iraq war wasn't bad enough. As if the Iraqi people hadn't suffered enough. The US provokes another conflict with a powerful neighbor. If war does break out, Iraq is most likely where it will be fought.
Good ...we know the terrain

Future

Victory Ride
No ... these sob s ....should be fought in their home land ... do u need a list of what their regime since the early 70’s have done ?

Serf

No ... these sob s ....should be fought in their home land ... do u need a list of what their regime since the early 70’s have done ?
Yes please detail what Shia Islam and Persians have done to the US since our relations turned sour back to the old Ayatollah. Let's also compare and contrast that in a Venn Diagram to what Saudi Arabia, Israel, and radical Sunni Islam has done since the 70s. As a result I think no end game exists because of this.

Future

Victory Ride
Yes please detail what Shia Islam and Persians have done to the US since our relations turned sour back to the old Ayatollah. Let's also compare and contrast that in a Venn Diagram to what Saudi Arabia, Israel, and radical Sunni Islam has done since the 70s. As a result I think no end game exists because of this.
E928DA3F-AF96-4DD4-8358-B08EC9D7F55D.jpeg