Austere Iraqi Mourners Storm Embassy

Future

Victory Ride
Yes please detail what Shia Islam and Persians have done to the US since our relations turned sour back to the old Ayatollah. Let's also compare and contrast that in a Venn Diagram to what Saudi Arabia, Israel, and radical Sunni Islam has done since the 70s. As a result I think no end game exists because of this.
Junior ...you need a intelligence talk

El Correcto

god is dead
1970’s hostage ....American ... do your research
I was just curious.
In the 70s Iran executed an American so let us light the world on fire with a global proxy war conflict now. I'm not sure that is sound reasoning.
See now this is good americaning. Kick that war on down the road for your children to deal with one day, against a nuclear armed Iran that has over taken it’s neighbors and is committing war crimes, like China.

Serf

No ... these sob s ....should be fought in their home land ... do u need a list of what their regime since the early 70’s have done ?
You seemed like you were willing to provide me a list of what they (Iran) has done since the early 70s. All I got was a photo of an American (possibly) being executed with no real description.

Serf

Terriosts acts in our homeland
9/11 was perpetrated by Mainly Saudi Foreign Nationals. All of whom were Sunni Muslim. If that's what we are talking about. Virtually all lone wolf attcks since have been in the name of radical Sunni Islamic terrorism. None of which have to do with Persian Shia Muslim individuals.
Outlawing all Iraqi police and military officers shortly after the Invasion of Iraq created a foundation for what would eventually become ISIS. As many key players were former Ba'athist Party Army officers. So again, I say sarcastically; let us light the world on fire again for what?

Serf

I would also say as someone who served there, most Americans do not know the difference between Al Qaeda, ISIS-Daesh, & Taliban. Our blood and treasure is not worth it. Sadly my friends lives lost in vein. And here I am 12 years later from returning home spatting with UPS and Fedex drivers about the true cost and thought of this.
I was idealistic too. I'm not apologizing for anything. But before anyone champions for what I think would be worse than the last war. I would ask; would you send your son or daughter today?

Future

Victory Ride
I would also say as someone who served there, most Americans do not know the difference between Al Qaeda, ISIS-Daesh, & Taliban. Our blood and treasure is not worth it. Sadly my friends lives lost in vein. And here I am 12 years later from returning home spatting with UPS and Fedex drivers about the true cost and thought of this.
I was idealistic too. I'm not apologizing for anything. But before anyone champions for what I think would be worse than the last war. I would ask; would you send your son or daughter today?
Your :censored2:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
We piss on the graves of the American lives lost when we do not take opportunities to take care of clear and present danger.
Get real libturds. The world you live in doesn't exist.

watdaflock?

I would like to see Troops pulled out as well. As far as I know plans to remain in Iraq and Afghanistan are basically permanent. In any such capacity.
How about the thousands of U.S. civilian private contractors who work across the middle east. Hopefully all of them can quickly find jobs back home.

watdaflock?

We piss on the graves of the American lives lost when we do not take opportunities to take care of clear and present danger.
Get real libturds. The world you live in doesn't exist.
Great job Donald taking out a bad guy, who's leadership position as a General already has a replacement. Is General Soleimani's replacement the next target? Curious of our plan.