Austere Iraqi Mourners Storm Embassy

son of a.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yes , after Iran launched their missiles, they were so sure the USA would attack that they armed all their missile batteries and put them on a high state of alert.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Iran shot down an Ukrainian plane full of dual passport citizens and lied about it.

Yes, they did. And whose action instigated all of this? I mentioned the possibility of a civilian airliner shootdown several weeks ago, when Trump was ratcheting up his rhetoric.

Unintended consequences all stemming from Idiot Trump killing the Iran Nuclear Deal, an agreement with which Iran was complying, even according to Israel.

You People and your president are truly deplorable(s).

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have no problem with taking this guy out. Actions have consequences.

Like 176 dead airline passengers. BTW, Ukranian Airlines was insane for even flying under those conditions. Zero excuses for what Iran did, but making a commercial flight at that time was really stupid.

vantexan

Yes, they did. And whose action instigated all of this? I mentioned the possibility of a civilian airliner shootdown several weeks ago, when Trump was ratcheting up his rhetoric.

Unintended consequences all stemming from Idiot Trump killing the Iran Nuclear Deal, an agreement with which Iran was complying, even according to Israel.

Obama had 2800 drone strikes during his presidency(George W. had 57!)including many strikes in countries like Somalia and Yemen. Even took out a wedding once because a bad guy was there. Where was the Democrat outrage then?

newfie

I have no problem with taking this guy out. Actions have consequences.

we should look the other way to avoid consequences?
what consequences did 570 drone strikes by Obama create?
what consequence did giving the number one terrorist state 150 billion dollars of seed money create?
why are you only now concerned about consequences and ambiviliant before?

i never thought trump could actually get liberals to become hard core supporters of terrorism but his talents never cease to amaze me.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

But other planes were operating in and out of the airport around the same time.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Passenger planes in that region have been shot down before Trump. Like in 1988 , the US Navy blasted Iran Air Flight 655 while it was in Iranian airspace ascending along a commercial air corridor squawking its identity as a civilian passenger plane, 290 dead. The US Government paid out $60M for that blunder.

vantexan

we should look the other way to avoid consequences?
what consequences did 570 drone strikes by Obama create?
what consequence did giving the number one terrorist state 150 billion dollars of seed money create?
why are you only now concerned about consequences and ambiviliant before?

i never thought trump could actually get liberals to become hard core supporters of terrorism but his talents never cease to amaze me.
I read the 570 was in Obama's first year. 2800 total.