Austere Iraqi Mourners Storm Embassy

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And he would be alive if he hadn't killed 600 Americans. Not that you care about dead Americans.

Multiple opportunities over the last 10 years to take him out, by both the US and UK. All denied, because the ensuing fallout was judged to be too severe. This is one of the reasons for his relatively free movement and minimal security.

It would appear that Trump made a mistake. Yes, a very bad guy, but a macho strike didn't accomplish anything except to make a bad situation worse, with an "accidental shoot-down" that killed 176 innocent people. Oh, Trump isn't saying much about that, is he?

All of this stems from Trump killing a nuclear deal that was working. Great president. Glad you support him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Multiple opportunities over the last 10 years to take him out, by both the US and UK. All denied, because the ensuing fallout was judged to be too severe. This is one of the reasons for his relatively free movement and minimal security.

It would appear that Trump made a mistake. Yes, a very bad guy, but a macho strike didn't accomplish anything except to make a bad situation worse, with an "accidental shoot-down" that killed 176 innocent people. Oh, Trump isn't saying much about that, is he?

All of this stems from Trump killing a nuclear deal that was working. Great president. Glad you support him.
You're a fool.

newfie

Multiple opportunities over the last 10 years to take him out, by both the US and UK. All denied, because the ensuing fallout was judged to be too severe. .

So assuming Obama had a chance to take this guy out and crapped his pants in fear as you claim, it would be interesting to see how many more americans died at the hands of that psycho from that day of terror induced defecation experienced by our limp wristed president.

by the way a few misfired missiles is hardly any where near a severe consequence.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So assuming Obama had a chance to take this guy out and crapped his pants in fear as you claim, it would be interesting to see how many more americans died at the hands of that psycho from that day of terror induced defecation experienced by our limp wristed president.

by the way a few misfired missiles is hardly any where near a severe consequence.

Oh, 176 dead is not a severe consequence?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He began the escalation with Iran and took out the general. Chain of events, fren. All connected. Sorry you can't connect the dots.
They attacked our embassy. General Salami had been organizing attacks on Americans for years. Hussein Obama let him do it because he was a little bitch. Times have changed fren.

Box Ox

they began the escalate to force. Trump just didn’t out of the blue target their general.
They attacked our embassy. General Salami had been organizing attacks on Americans for years. Hussein Obama let him do it because he was a little bitch. Times have changed fren.

Yep. The George W. Bush administration had good reason to be talking about taking him out :censored2:ing 13 years ago. It's not like this guy popped up on Trump's radar for droning out of nowhere. He's been living on borrowed time since he started killing Americans years ago. Trump just had the guts to finally take him out.

It will be fine

Yep. The George W. Bush administration had good reason to be talking about taking him out :censored2:ing 13 years ago. It's not like this guy popped up on Trump's radar for droning out of nowhere. He's been living on borrowed time since he started killing Americans years ago. Trump just had the guts to finally take him out.
Lol. You think it was lack of guts by W and Obama that kept them from killing this guy? You spout a lot of stupid right wing propaganda but that’s up at the top of stupid.

Box Ox

And he would be alive if he hadn't killed 600 Americans. Not that you care about dead Americans.

I don't know of any other terrorists or combatants that could kill that many Americans and still feel comfortable traveling freely and openly. Soleimani did so because he had learned over the course of more than a decade that the US didn't have the balls to do anything about it.

And that's what finally got him killed when the US finally did have the balls. I don't have a problem with that at all.

Lol. You think it was lack of guts by W and Obama that kept them from killing this guy?

Yes. Tell me why I'm wrong.

It will be fine

I don't know of any other terrorists or combatants that could kill that many Americans and still feel comfortable traveling freely and openly. Soleimani did so because he had learned over the course of more than a decade that the US didn't have the balls to do anything about it.

And that's what finally got him killed when the US finally did have the balls. I don't have a problem with that at all.

Yes. Tell me why I'm wrong.
By all accounts both felt the destabilization that would happen after his assassination would put more American lives at risk than allowing him to live. It was an informed calculation not lack of guts. Orange man kill bad guy, orange man strong. You sound like an idiot.

Box Ox

By all accounts both felt the destabilization that would happen after his assassination would put more American lives at risk than allowing him to live. It was an informed calculation not lack of guts. Orange man kill bad guy, orange man strong. You sound like an idiot.

Bush and Obama did a lot more to destabilize northern Africa and the Middle East than Trump did by killing Soleimani.

I can see how my viewpoint would sound like idiocy to a hard leftist. That's fine.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Bush and Obama did a lot more to destabilize northern Africa and the Middle East than Trump did by killing Soleimani.

I can see how my viewpoint would sound like idiocy to a hard leftist. That's fine.
Bush wasn't interested in dealing with Iran, he was interested in finishing what his daddy started in Iraq. Leaving Iran to their ways helped make that possible.

Obama's strategy with Iran was appeasement. In other words, weakness through bribery. Iran agreed to the nuke deal, and the entire world tiptoed around their terrorist activities to keep the bad deal in place.

Trump has re-established a strong position of deterrence through force. They have been put on notice that their blatant terrorist activities will not be tolerated.

In addition, because of THEIR actions, further sanctions have been enacted that will break their already crumbling economy. They will be forced to submit to the will of the free world. The islamonazi mullahs' days in power are numbered.