B-B-Biden…

Meat

…is clearly a t-t-t-tool of the r-r-radical l-l-left. He’s going to t-t-t-tank the market. I’m s-s-so s-s-scared I’m begging to s-s-s-stutter. You g-g-guys are all r-r-really s-s-s-smart because you a-a-accurately p-p-predicted all of this.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A-A-A-Actually it’s a t-t-thread m-m-making fun of p-p-p-people conditioned to t-t-t-think a c-c-c-certain way.
1611165433864.png

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
No I'm talking about BLM and the fact that the Democrat party has bent the knee to those radicals.

View attachment 344026
View attachment 344027
View attachment 344030
Kind of. They lay lip service to this garbage, that’s for sure. The actual elected furthest-left (the squad) are continually punked out by the Democrat establishment. Kamala is an idiot stooge that takes orders.

The Democrats and Republicans are the same; serve the elites and keep the masses divided on social issues. I guess you’re into it. I’m not.

rickyb

You're living in the past, man.
Kind of. They lay lip service to this garbage, that’s for sure. The actual elected furthest-left (the squad) are continually punked out by the Democrat establishment. Kamala is an idiot stooge that takes orders.

The Democrats and Republicans are the same; serve the elites and keep the masses divided on social issues. I guess you’re into it. I’m not.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I’d take Biden over trump. I mean orange man or dementia man your choice
I didn’t choose either but got stuck with both. But hey, I got an experimental vaccine for a US-funded virus made in a Chinese lab and my 401K looks nice and fat from a stock market inflated with margin debt and fraud ready to collapse. I guess I’m happy?