B-B-Biden…

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I didn’t choose either but got stuck with both. But hey, I got an experimental vaccine for a US-funded virus made in a Chinese lab and my 401K looks nice and fat from a stock market inflated with margin debt and fraud ready to collapse. I guess I’m happy?
I was following you until you said covid was made in a lab. Idk about that brother.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I was following you until you said covid was made in a lab. Idk about that brother.
Oh man. I’m not saying it was let loose on purpose, but it totally was made in a lab…in my opinion. This clip is not my argument, just to let you dip your toe into the water of the theory. Listen to Weinstein on Joe Rogan for more. It’s very convincing.

Box Ox

Biden as well, sounds like they both have a mouthful of meat.

Succulent.

tenor.gif

floridays

the democrat party stops radicals like aoc and bernie for example
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You never played a down of football of guarded someone on a basketball court.
Head fakes and and arm thrown in the air doesn't tell you where they are going, watch the bellybutton, the rest of the body follows every time.

AOC, Bernie and the rest of the squad are the bellybutton.

Guarantee.

rickyb

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You never played a down of football of guarded someone on a basketball court.
Head fakes and and arm thrown in the air doesn't tell you where they are going, watch the bellybutton, the rest of the body follows every time.

AOC, Bernie and the rest of the squad are the bellybutton.

Guarantee.
they have no power. follow the money. its schumer, pelosi, biden. heres an article on dennis kucinich you can see what htey did to him.: