BA not returning phone calls

bdmiz

I put in a couple calls to my BA regarding a lunch issue but have not received a phone call back. The information needed is pertinent. Steward is contacting management in another building to verify this question on lunch which I do not agree with. If a BA refuses to communicate with you, what would you do.

542thruNthru

I put in a couple calls to my BA regarding a lunch issue but have not received a phone call back. The information needed is pertinent. Steward is contacting management in another building to verify this question on lunch which I do not agree with. If a BA refuses to communicate with you, what would you do.
What's the lunch issue?

What information does he need to ask another building about for lunch?

How long has it been since you contacted the BA?

Rack em

Made the Podium
BA's are busy, they can't call back right away all the time. I always text my BA when I need to talk to him and he with either respond via text or he will call me when he has time.

over9five

Staff member
Maybe he had the day off. Maybe he was out with his kids. Maybe he was at the docs. Maybe he was bangin the wife.
Can't expect him to be there every minute.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It’s statements like this that make our union weak. I have an idea. How about find out the reason for this before throwing jabs. Maybe there is a valid reason.

Even if the BA is in the Bahamas.... so what ?

Being elected (or appointed) into office, doesn't negate your vacation or personal time.

Maybe he had the day off. Maybe he was out with his kids. Maybe he was at the docs. Maybe he was bangin the wife.
Can't expect him to be there every minute.

Some people don't understand that.

They aren't paid to be at your "beckon" call.

Every Teamster Official.... has other responsibilities and members they represent.

What the hell can be so important about a lunch break?