Back of truck personal storage

Coldworld

60 months and counting
More like way off the main track but across from high-level managers offices. They were usually empty but who knows would show up if they were in.
Too many complaints from the women in the office...stick your ass next to people 10 pay grades above yours....Now you are their problem....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I've done it a few times while at home on my meal break. Used a ratchet on the bolt and open ended wrench on the nut.
I don't care if that bitch is about to fall off, you end up slipping and breaking the mirror and all hell is going to break loose ...."you broke a mirror".. Like its the end of the world...oh the humanity!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you have more than a tote with chains, supplies, and a few personal items, you are acting like a grandma with the huge pocketbook!...Stop it!

WorknLateHuh

I know a driver that brings a mattress with him everyday. He keeps it folded up under the 4000 shelf and it takes up so much room it's ridiculous.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I know a driver that brings a mattress with him everyday. He keeps it folded up under the 4000 shelf and it takes up so much room it's ridiculous.
Sounds like many of the feeder rigs... Enough bedding in there for a kids sleepover... Pillows, blankets...hell, some rigs have plywood planks to make a bed between the seats...