Back of truck personal storage

ups1990

Soft sided lunch box with a couple pockets to hold keys, aspirin, headlamp, and a cooling towel. We have a few drivers that bring things that wouldn't qualify as a carry on. I think, why do they need that much stuff, then I realize we spend more time here than at home.
We have guys that bring those massive backpacks, where the hell are they going, to the Himalayas?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Waking hours for sure.
Felt the same way about my cubicle ... covered almost all of my walls with 16 x 20 canvas pictures of my work.
Many people stopped and complimented me including Mike Eskew and Scott Davis.
It irritated others which I enjoyed more than the compliments.

What were the pictures of? A bunch of naked selfies?

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
Mirror bracket nut and bolt.
Exactly. Look at it this way. The mirror is too loose, and annoys you so you fix it....or you can look at it this way; you didn't fix it because "not my job" and you end up up clipping an object during a back you couldn't see.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Exactly. Look at it this way. The mirror is too loose, and annoys you so you fix it....or you can look at it this way; you didn't fix it because "not my job" and you end up up clipping an object during a back you couldn't see.
Or you over tighten it and break it and ups blames you....they do this to themselves.... 90% of the things that happens around here are self destructed by the company....fact

CPUpers

This is great people. I was more looking for if you used a different form of storage vs using a tote. But what you have on hand is interesting as well. Keep it coming!

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I used to keep a smalls tote with my personal supplies just behind the driver's seat on the 4000 shelf. My former loader had no problem building the load around it. My new loader insisted on putting the tote in the cab before loading the car. I would then put it back. After about two weeks of that I put the essentials in the storage area above the dashboard and put the rest in my locker.
Nothing worse than an anal loader. Probably had plenty of room just power tripping.. get a life