Bad Speaking week for Mike Huckabee!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
if we all agree that politicians are idiots then why do we keep hoping they will say something intelligent?

It's up to us to change the system so money isn't the only reason most of these asshats get elected. If individuals were selected on the basis of qualifications and merit instead of who can raise the most money, we'd all be better off as a nation. That goes for Democrats and Republicans alike.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
It's up to us to change the system so money isn't the only reason most of these asshats get elected. If individuals were selected on the basis of qualifications and merit instead of who can raise the most money, we'd all be better off as a nation. That goes for Democrats and Republicans alike.

You mean a community organizer...like the Messiah? :rofl:

moreluck

golden ticket member
If that was the basis of qualifying, Borat would still be going door to door organizing the neighborhood.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If that was the basis of qualifying, Borat would still be going door to door organizing the neighborhood.

Its amazing how you can try to minimize President Obamas qualifications, yet support a person like Sarah Palin who took 6 years and 5 schools to finish a jr college education, then became mayor of a one horse town where she cut taxes and left a 3 million dollar deficit, then became governor where she racked up 40 ethics charges before she quit.

Obama, went to the finest schools in this country, took loans to go to those schools, finished them on time, got his degrees, passed on big time law firms who were trying to employ him, went on to give back to the community and work for peanuts, entered the political arena and became President.

Yeah, you got it all figured out.

Peace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

And a drunken George Bush would be running another business into the ground. He did a great job running the Texas Rangers. Let's see, BHO was an attorney, a professor, and a Senator. Dubya was a governor who took a surplus and spent it away into a deficit, a failed businessman, and an admitted alcoholic.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And a drunken George Bush would be running another business into the ground. He did a great job running the Texas Rangers. Let's see, BHO was an attorney who like his wife no longer has a valid license, a professor, well actually only a guest lecturer, and a Senator, who never finished his first term. Dubya was a governor who took a surplus and spent it away into a deficit, a failed businessman, and an admitted alcoholic.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Its amazing how you can try to minimize President Obamas qualifications, yet support a person like Sarah Palin who took 6 years and 5 schools to finish a jr college education, then became mayor of a one horse town where she cut taxes and left a 3 million dollar deficit, then became governor where she racked up 40 ethics charges before she quit.

Obama, went to the finest schools in this country, took loans to go to those schools, finished them on time, got his degrees, passed on big time law firms who were trying to employ him, went on to give back to the community and work for peanuts, entered the political arena and became President.

Yeah, you got it all figured out.

Peace.
You totally left out the part where the SENATOR voted "Present".........Mr. "I Can't Decide, But I'm Here".

You mention me supporting Sara P.....Hello, she's not running for anything!! I've said several times I don't want her for president.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"Obama, went to the finest schools in this country, took loans to go to those schools, finished them on time, got his degrees, passed on big time law firms who were trying to employ him"
So you have seen these school records, the ones that he had sealed ?
And you have seen the loan applications, too ?
What no scholarships ?
As for those Big time law firms, why was it that one let him go ? Could it be that the others there stated that he spent more time playing hoops than actually doing some work ?
And why was did it require a "call from downtown " before he could get another law firm to "hire" him ?

bbsam

Staff member
Try not to pick on Palin until if and when she's a candidate.........otherwise, it's a waste of time. The only candidate so far is Obama.....

LOL. Is that a republican strategy? Just don't have anyone run until the Friday before the 2012 election. No bad press that way and should make for an interesting Sunday morning news cycle.:wink2:

over9five

Staff member
I talk to people all day on the route, and they are trapped in the same rut, talking points. If you correct them, or ask them to be specific, they always turn to the same response "youre a liberal", "youre a leftist", "you probably watch msnbc"......

I talk to people all day on BC, and they are trapped in the same rut, talking points. If you correct them, or ask them to be specific, they always turn to the same response "you're a conservative", "you're a right wing", you probably watch Fox...."