David Huckabee.. Mike Huckabees son, violent sociopath

P

pickup

Like it was any surprise that these yahoos would come to the defense of the two right wing nuts kids...

Just what the country needs is another right wing president and an alcoholic child....

TOS.

What do you care? According to you , Hillary is going to beat any Republican contender, so what are you worried about?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What do you care? According to you , Hillary is going to beat any Republican contender, so what are you worried about?

I am not worried about anything. To be fair and equal, if moreluck can bring Chelsea Clinton onto the board, I will bring all the children of GOP candidates to the board as well.

Its YOU that should be worried.

You dont have a legitimate candidate out of some 19 hopefuls.

Doesnt say much for your party.

TOS.

P

pickup

I am not worried about anything. To be fair and equal, if moreluck can bring Chelsea Clinton onto the board, I will bring all the children of GOP candidates to the board as well.

Its YOU that should be worried.

You dont have a legitimate candidate out of some 19 hopefuls.

Doesnt say much for your party.

TOS.

I don't have a party.

But you're right , I should be worried. God help us all if that lying witch becomes president.

Sportello

I don't have a party.

But you're right , I should be worried. God help us all if that lying witch becomes president.
Do you think anything will really change no matter who is elected?

All viable candidates are owned by the wealthy. Some have more altruistic ideals than others, but the wealthy will benefit the most, no matter who is elected POTUS.

Your best bet is to elect Congress critters that aren't yet beholden.

Pro tip: They ain't Tea partiers.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You don't hate double standards. Nobody does. Everybody benefits from double standards applied. It seems that when others are perceived to be benefitting, then and only then are they "outraged and incensed".

Hmm. How does one respond to a person who acts as if he knows me but knows nothing about me? Might have to think on this one a while. ;)

bbsam

Staff member
Hmm. How does one respond to a person who acts as if he knows me but knows nothing about me? Might have to think on this one a while. ;)
Please do. I bet you don't get profiled like a young African-American male by cops and in general do you? Isn't that a double standard?

That's just an easy illustration. They're all over the place.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Please do. I bet you don't get profiled like a young African-American male by cops and in general do you? Isn't that a double standard?

That's just an easy illustration. They're all over the place.

No I don't. So because I don't, that means I like that double standard?

bbsam

Staff member
No I don't. So because I don't, that means I like that double standard?
It means that you take it for granted. You don't think twice about it because the double standard is an every day occurrence. That's not to say that you're racist or mean or anything. Simply that we live in a world of double standards that we ignore until blatantly confronted with them.

Here's one. Congressmen are exempt from insider trading laws. You and I are not. Who NEEDS that exemption more?

Rainman

Its all good.
David Huckabee, the son of the wacked out christian mouthpiece of the midwest, Mike Huckabee, was arrested for killing animals and abusing them.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/politicians/huckabeedog.asp

Like animals themselves, David Huckabee and a friend stoned and hung a stray dog just for fun.

Thats what good religious people do, I guess..

Huckabee, like Rand Paul, should try and spend more time raising their own children than worrying about the rest of America.

http://crooksandliars.com/2007/12/1...arges-against-his-son-for-stoning-hanging-dog

Mugshot of David Huckabee.... on another unrelated arrest

photo-daprvidhuck.jpg

http://archive.thv11.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=44917

The right wing nuts will make fun of Chelsea Clinton for being successful, but ignore the realities of the :censored2: they call children themselves.

White trash.

TOS.
Just another racist comment by our resident racist. #32,428 I think.
It must have been a slow night and TOS got bored, so he decided to stir the pot again.

Rainman

Its all good.

All viable candidates are owned by the wealthy.

At least this much I agree with.

The question is, where do we find the people who haven't been bought yet. Personally, I don't know, but would like to find some.

wkmac

Nope. And felt that way since about 1983' and I've seen nothing in the years since to do nothing but confirm my conclusions and observations.

All viable candidates are owned by the wealthy. Some have more altruistic ideals than others, but the wealthy will benefit the most, no matter who is elected POTUS.

Couldn't agree more.

Not sure that even works. I'd focus on local and trying to keep power local. And most local elections outside of large urban areas are all but non partisan which means ideas are more the focus. A few statewide chances may occur but at that level most of the good if any will come from various direct referendums.

Pro tip: They ain't Tea partiers.

Generally yes but there are a few ostracized tea partiers still by that name who have some value. One of the best voices in our county against local crony capitalism using taxpayer dollars to build a new pro baseball stadium has been some renegade tea partiers whom even the GOP and many so-called conservative groups hate. It's been the local GOP all behind this tax dollar expense. These tea partiers know what the GOP "AIN'T" so IMO they got bona fides with me.

Regardless who the 2 political parties nominate next summer, it will mean nor matter little in "the real" as to which one is actually elected. Talk will appear opposing but in action it will all be the same. And as George Carlin said, "it's a big club and you and I aren't in it!"

wkmac

If Huckabee's son is a sociopath, then his future is clearly like his father in politics. Only the criminally insane get elected and then afterwards they become spokespeople to tell everyone else what to think or even get their own TV or radio show and spread more garbage.

The more shutdown critical thinking is, the more these monsters like it. How else are they able to convince the rest of us to keep them in power no matter how bad they screw things up?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If Huckabee's son is a sociopath, then his future is clearly like his father in politics. Only the criminally insane get elected and then afterwards they become spokespeople to tell everyone else what to think or even get their own TV or radio show and spread more garbage.

The more shutdown critical thinking is, the more these monsters like it. How else are they able to convince the rest of us to keep them in power no matter how bad they screw things up?
OR
Some people play the game while others watch from the sidelines or don't even watch.