Balancing ups and working out

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Funny-Workout-Memes-26.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I had a gym on route where I could have worked out on lunch break for free but I was always a morning person, had to get it done before work.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I have a planet fitness i could possibly do that with but i have too many apartments and bulk stops to be working out during work.
Word. The only gym on my route is big clean and nice. Im imagining lifting weight in my browns and getting stared at, lmao. Have been waiting for someone to open a groaty type gym in this area, cant believe it hasnt happened yet, kinda think i should do it myself..

Couldnt do a planet fitness. Would for sure get kicked out lmao

Est.1998

Word. The only gym on my route is big clean and nice. Im imagining lifting weight in my browns and getting stared at, lmao. Have been waiting for someone to open a groaty type gym in this area, cant believe it hasnt happened yet, kinda think i should do it myself..

Everytime i have a delivery for them, I'm stuck flirting with the staff and staring at all the sexy girls in yoga pants.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Dude in my loop works out in truck , no joke . Has a set of dumbbells, push-up bars , mat for sit-ups , resistance bands lol