Balancing ups and working out

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
I turned 50 a few weeks back. I've been working my taint flexors hard since. When I go for my colon screening, that Doc is going to respect those gains and have to work hard to get that job done.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Git it dawwgy
Wife is really getting fed up with the small gym in our town. Today she was waiting for some high schoolers to get out of the way so she could do squats.

one of them tries to deadlift so much he pukes all over the place. She’s like once they finally quit laughing 10 minutes later they cleaned it up.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Wife is really getting fed up with the small gym in our town. Today she was waiting for some high schoolers to get out of the way so she could do squats.

one of them tries to deadlift so much he pukes all over the the. She’s like once they finally quit laughing 10 minutes later they cleaned it up.
Isn’t that how you guys met too?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I turned 50 a few weeks back. I've been working my taint flexors hard since. When I go for my colon screening, that Doc is going to respect those gains and have to work hard to get that job done.
50E2482C-FBC7-4B81-9A2A-4C4649D54AE9.gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

one of them tries to deadlift so much he pukes all over the the. She’s like once they finally quit laughing 10 minutes later they cleaned it up.
Isn’t that how you guys met too?
Gonna crack his knuckle like a walnut.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh