Balancing ups and working out

Poop Head

Judge me.
It was cheaper to add onto the garage...

Fill with equipment.

But this was also before COVID screwed up prices.

I'm grateful I don't have to buy anything right now.

People and these prices I see should be punched in the privates
Prices on weight, bars, racks, etc are finally coming down. Still higher than before covid. Stuff isnt backordered for months.

When i first became a driver, was like, ok, first thing im gonna do is setup a legit homegym. Then i kept making babies. Still no gym. Broker than ever.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Prices on weight, bars, racks, etc are finally coming down. Still higher than before covid. Stuff isnt backordered for months.

When i first became a driver, was like, ok, first thing im gonna do is setup a legit homegym. Then i kept making babies. Still no gym. Broker than ever.
Sheeeeeeeeeesh

Get it together dawwgy

22.34life

My 22.3 hours are 1-10pm,so in the morning is when I get in my gym time 4 days a week 1.5 hours a day.its hard to balance the two out especially in the summer with the Texas heat but it can be done.if you are trying to put on size it's gonna be hard with all the physical activity at work,my calories stay at about 3000 a day.stay consistent and it gets easier.

Made brown

My 22.3 hours are 1-10pm,so in the morning is when I get in my gym time 4 days a week 1.5 hours a day.its hard to balance the two out especially in the summer with the Texas heat but it can be done.if you are trying to put on size it's gonna be hard with all the physical activity at work,my calories stay at about 3000 a day.stay consistent and it gets easier.
Here, listen all the way to the end.

motivation helps people that don't know how to balance, (not you)

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
941530e12c3bb9d0dcd27e5dfeb542ee.jpg

Make it count!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It was cheaper to add onto the garage...

Fill with equipment.

But this was also before COVID screwed up prices.

I'm grateful I don't have to buy anything right now.

People and these prices I see should be punched in the privates
Think we are getting ready to put up a pole barn “garage” for this purpose.
Power rack a bench and some weights and bar.
It really doesn’t take much