Balancing ups and working out

Kingofthenorth

Dude. Go work at amazon. Youll have seniority on the rest of us when they overtake ups, and youll have no problem going on your mission trip

To make 15 an hour? Amazon is one of the worst companies to work for in America. If UPS goes down it's going to be from self-driving cars, not amazon. It's incredibly hard to predict the future though.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
AntiqueInfiniteAmericanwirehair-size_restricted.gif

Let's go slackers.

zQV6dcY.gif

Dumbo

I just lifted in my home gym for an hour after my 6th day punch.

3x8 barbell deadlift
3x8 barbell bench press
3x10 barbell bent over rows
3x12 tricep rope pulldowns
3x10 dumbbell curls
3x15 rope face pulls (upper back)
2x8 leg press
2x15 calf press

Bam. Time to eat steak bacon eggs and gyros all day .

ouanling

Every driver I've talked to is on board with the idea of having more flexibility in their work schedule. You don't HAVE to take time off work. But for example, if an employee wanted to take 3 months off work to go on a mission trip with their church or something like that, wouldn't it be nice if UPS had a program in place to accommodate that? I think it would.

UPS has created a culture of guilt when it comes to taking off work. They want us to feel like we're slaves to the company but we're not!

Asked my sup to take some hours off in the middle of the day to go to my physio, no issues.. It's not a UPS problem.

DOK

How do you folks manage to balance out working st ups and working out (ifyou do exercise)? How many hours do you work at ups? Do you workout in Morning or evening ? How many days a week do you workout ? How many calories do you eat a day ? What kind of exercise do you do (cardio , barbell lifts , calisthenics , etc.) ?! Sorry for all questions I just love working out but always exhausted from work
Before work for sure too tired afterwards.

The Driver

I drive.
I just lifted in my home gym for an hour after my 6th day punch.

3x8 barbell deadlift
3x8 barbell bench press
3x10 barbell bent over rows
3x12 tricep rope pulldowns
3x10 dumbbell curls
3x15 rope face pulls (upper back)
2x8 leg press
2x15 calf press

Bam. Time to eat steak bacon eggs and gyros all day .

My God man

Bet your bathroom smells like a real horror show

Ghost in the Darkness

I workout at home before work, sometimes during my lunch break, and after work & weekends. Sets and exercises depends what I want to work on and how want to look.... and I have rest days. I prefer tone over mass right now.