Balancing ups and working out

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
LiquidForcefulAmericanrobin-size_restricted.gif

Returntosender

I have to agree. You cannot spot reduce fat. So to get abs you either need to be a skinny twig, or you need to lift some barbells to build those abs. Deadlifts and barbell squats will build abs 10x faster than situps.

Think of building your biceps. Would you curl a soup can for 10000 times or would you do some heavy dumbbell curls for 8-10 reps? I'll take the dumbbells. Same goes for abs.
Try do Brazilian jujitsu for 2 months your get abs real fast and burn fat.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Cutting hours should be optional. Many drivers artificially cut their hours with call-ins as it is. We all want the option... Full-time wages with part-time hours.
You should run for president of your local, with that platform of turning full time jobs into part time jobs you will win easily.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Work overtime with plenty of money to spend. Woman flock to a man like that like buzzards to roadkill! The more money you have, the less your physical shape matters!

a-flock-venue-black-vultures-on-a-deer-carcass-in-lorton-virginia-bmbmm3.jpg
Ugly-Guy-Hot-Wife.jpg

ThePackageDeli

You should run for president of your local, with that platform of turning full time jobs into part time jobs you will win easily.
Every driver I've talked to is on board with the idea of having more flexibility in their work schedule. You don't HAVE to take time off work. But for example, if an employee wanted to take 3 months off work to go on a mission trip with their church or something like that, wouldn't it be nice if UPS had a program in place to accommodate that? I think it would.

UPS has created a culture of guilt when it comes to taking off work. They want us to feel like we're slaves to the company but we're not!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Every driver I've talked to is on board with the idea of having more flexibility in their work schedule. You don't HAVE to take time off work. But for example, if an employee wanted to take 3 months off work to go on a mission trip with their church or something like that, wouldn't it be nice if UPS had a program in place to accommodate that? I think it would.
Absolutely brother, that's why I said you would win easily.

Poop Head

Judge me.

UPS has created a culture of guilt when it comes to taking off work. They want us to feel like we're slaves to the company but we're not!
Dude. Go work at amazon. Youll have seniority on the rest of us when they overtake ups, and youll have no problem going on your mission trip