Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

It will be fine

So this is gonna be how it’s gonna be for 2020, eh? Folks who want a more secure southern border are Nazis?

That hard left circle jerk might be fun now but it will not have been worthwhile in retrospect when Trump gets 4 more years.
Considering the Trump administration has been arresting and detaining brown US citizens demanding citizenship papers, it’s accurate.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I don't know, Trump and his posse are Nazi's.
You have the ball first and ten, I say call a sweep to the left you will catch em sleepin, you'll probably end up second and short.
Catch em sleepin again, go straight to the back left corner of the end zone, no one will expect that. Get yer points early. :thumbup1:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I think we need institutions to maintain a social order. I’ve employed enough people that make me wonder how they tie their shoes and get to work let alone pay rent. Left on their own these people would be stealing and killing people to survive. That may sound like a nice way to live to you, but I’d rather poor stupid people be fed and housed through my tax dollars.
makes you wonder how society managed without all those programs

El Correcto

god is dead
It's amazing really.

Republicans have completely given up on being against liberal entitlement policies. Now their goal is to put up walls and become isolationists so that we can maintain the entitlement system they used to be against.

Bizarre.
My favorite entitlement is let’s make sure everyone gets a house. Smh that worked out so well before.

bbsam

Staff member
So this is gonna be how it’s gonna be for 2020, eh? Folks who want a more secure southern border are Nazis?

That hard left circle jerk might be fun now but it will not have been worthwhile in retrospect when Trump gets 4 more years.
Really? You’re going to just ignore Trump’s rhetoric and just call them “Folks who want a more secure southern border”?

Can’t really call that accurate either.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Really? You’re going to just ignore Trump’s rhetoric and just call them “Folks who want a more secure southern border”?

Can’t really call that accurate either.
it is funny because dems wanted a wall a few years ago before the party got hikacked