Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s the beauty of collective action, the cost per individual is negligent. It’s far more efficient than paying private security to guard my property.
It’s not negligible when you are feeding, housing, educating into their 20’s, providing medical cost, retirement and giving em some walking around money cause sure why not.

The beauty you’re describing has created some of the worse :censored2: holes in the world.

floridays

It’s not negligible when you are feeding, housing, educating into their 20’s, providing medical cost, retirement and giving em some walking around money cause sure why not.

The beauty you’re describing has created some of the worse :censored2: holes in the world.
I guess I missed her "collective" beauty. I have some reading to do, or not. This is no denial of what you say, I just haven't read her mindless gibberish yet.

floridays

That’s the beauty of collective action, the cost per individual is negligible. It’s far more efficient than paying private security to guard my property.
I just jumped in, haven't read the previous but feel sure I understand the flow.
Without looking, do you give a rats rear end about someone that may not choose to be a part or join your "collective?"
In this post only, if you want private security pay for it privately, that means out of your own pocket.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

It's amazing really.

Republicans have completely given up on being against liberal entitlement policies. Now their goal is to put up walls and become isolationists so that we can maintain the entitlement system they used to be against.

Bizarre.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
build that wall
fa7eac86d290d1ae1c3d4bbd806ba88d8b0c157d7b600444c2dca5c42f9a206c.jpg

floridays

Totally agree.
We should make that easier and really be the champions of free market capitalism in the world.

It's a shame Republicans want big government interventions in labor markets.
You are correct, we should disregard all constitutional rights of all legal citizens to get cheaper labor, your's included.
After that, I say we should dissolve all government agencies that didn't exist at the time of our founding, and any person found not to be a legal land holder should be immediately expelled, deported as an alien. You understand, a person that has no skin in the game.
It ain't a white thing, I own property, it's a leech thing. After that is done, I'd be well prepared to entertain indentured servitude, for companies and land holders, they better mind their the P's and Q's, or it's back to the sht hole they came from, see ya later to the former that sht on the country. Do you comprehend?

floridays

It's amazing really.

Republicans have completely given up on being against liberal entitlement policies. Now their goal is to put up walls and become isolationists so that we can maintain the entitlement system they used to be against.

Bizarre.
I really find it amusing you seem to be so full of words now, kinda like a baby that finally learned to speak. For years you only knew how to redX, Do you remember those days? I do. Just remembering, that's what grown people do, we remember. You're correct, How Bizarre

floridays

So this is gonna be how it’s gonna be for 2020, eh? Folks who want a more secure southern border are Nazis?

That hard left circle jerk might be fun now but it will not have been worthwhile in retrospect when Trump gets 4 more years.
I don't know, Trump and his posse are Nazi's.
You have the ball first and ten, I say call a sweep to the left you will catch em sleepin, you'll probably end up second and short.
Catch em sleepin again, go straight to the back left corner of the end zone, no one will expect that. Get yer points early. :thumbup1: