Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

floridays

You wouldn’t be able to afford the upkeep. If you don’t like the blue states and cities you can get out.
You actually are are as foolish as you seem if you truly believe that.
You put absolutely no thought into anything you say.
Give me a go, let me prove it on only what you said in this post.

floridays

You wouldn’t be able to afford the upkeep. If you don’t like the blue states and cities you can get out.
This is my second reply to you on this post, the first was, as this delivered by pony express.
You offered me a huge door to walk through to pursue other matters, (I'm in) actually claims your side constantly makes.
Are you game, I'll attack you from the angle of the racist you perceive, or attribute us to be, us being Americans.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
While everyone else was selling drugs, going to prison and partying without setting career goals for themselves I was holding down the same job for 5 years, sometimes working multiple including a full time job on top of my ups job because I like money and don’t want to be a broke ass.

Attachments

• D16D47FC-24CC-4F51-A41C-FECAB806A3B2.gif
    D16D47FC-24CC-4F51-A41C-FECAB806A3B2.gif
    1,010.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 174F89F1-95BD-4AFE-B3D1-3A56CB5C1F7E.gif
    174F89F1-95BD-4AFE-B3D1-3A56CB5C1F7E.gif
    2 MB · Views: 72

It will be fine

That’s because you’re brainwashed with progressive dogmatism. Do you really believe those clowns know how to run your life and the entire country from the top down?
I think we need institutions to maintain a social order. I’ve employed enough people that make me wonder how they tie their shoes and get to work let alone pay rent. Left on their own these people would be stealing and killing people to survive. That may sound like a nice way to live to you, but I’d rather poor stupid people be fed and housed through my tax dollars.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think we need institutions to maintain a social order. I’ve employed enough people that make me wonder how they tie their shoes and get to work let alone pay rent. Left on their own these people would be stealing and killing people to survive. That may sound like a nice way to live to you, but I’d rather poor stupid people be fed and housed through my tax dollars.
Oh so you make enough money to feed and house all these people, by all means Bill Gates have at it.

Sportello

I'll review, he's more thorough than I am, but I have no problem with piling on.
Do you like Green Bay? You understand the football analogy? Corrrect?
There may be some tidying up required. Would you like some water? Maybe you'd like to visit the restroom.
You wouldn't like it, if you like comfortable.
Drunk