Bans

rod

Retired 22 years
I've never been banned. Probably should have a few times but it didn't happen. I only try to be annoying to a few people but that is to just get a rise out of them and liven this place up.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I've never been banned. Probably should have a few times but it didn't happen. I only try to be annoying to a few people but that is to just get a rise out of them and liven this place up.
You had a bromance with Dave for a while….he was your bitch..lol

rod

Retired 22 years
You had a bromance with Dave for a while….he was your bitch..lol
Still hate the guy--every time he makes a comeback. He is the ONLY poster on Brown Cafe that I can say I despise. I probably would have been off Brown Cafe years ago if he hadn't told me that retirees shouldn't be allowed here. That PISSED me of to no end. And he turns out to be the biggest hypocrite ever continuing to post after he retired.

oldngray

nowhere special
I called a certain homie a “Terrorist-loving liberal” because of his anti-Israeli, pro-Hamas comments.
That got me a week.
bad man.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Im one of the most annoying posters on here and I've only ever been banned once and only from a certain thread for 24 hours. Learn how to talk trash and be an ass inside the rules. :)
The people who find themselves banned here are likely the same people who just can't seem to figure it out at UPS either.