I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
tumblr_m5go4dbmXV1rxc156o1_250.gif
Your sexuality makes you a Robin

qdg2

Nobody’s more annoying than @qdg2
I’ll even take @burrheadd over that man
What is really more interesting.....

Seeing mods participate in a discussion about banning.

Making light of such.

A thread about personal attacks.....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^there's one right up there^^^^^it is. See?

As I've said before, make it fair and equitable. The rules are quite clear. But certainly not equally applied.

Example: If a Mod is a Democrat/liberal(or you can't tell the difference)......and whatever behavior is pointed out(about anyone)....and they don't like it.......however truthful or fact....you get banned. Very political.

And triggering words.......like obtuse....yet.........certain folks skate post after post. Many attacks are quite overt and then there is the passive aggressive. These things are part of the human condition....if folks are equally allowed to speak their mind and especially defend themselves. What often happens, a person is attacked.....that person defends himself......if the victim(being attacked) has a perhaps sharper vocabulary or quicker wit......often the victim is banned...and he didn't start it.

Yes, I know we are not allowed to have free speech on BC. Well, some do.....

Yes, I know it is not a right but privilege to be on this forum and actually appreciate the opportunity.

qdg2

That would be TOS 3, not that it matters.

I don’t think any of the mods ban based on political affiliation.
Political affiliation.........define such. So broad and encompassing......conservatives....liberals.....communist.......Mgt. Union.....it's all political.....just like life.

Sorry man........I sure don't buy it.

An observation: if the rules and terms of service were strictly enforced and equally......this forum would not exist in any meaningful way. No? Pick any thread......there are perhaps a half dozen posters give or take.....new folks come and go. Lot's of personal attacks......"dogging" one regular calls it......bullying really. It's ok for some(this is where it becomes politically affiliated) not for others. This is settled history. Again, this thread is full of personal attacks. I will say, the banning has been stepped up. Yet, not fairly in my view. And to wit: a quick observation of certain folks avatars will reveal a clue as to who they are and of the frequency. A real pride.

Example: Pick any thread......from being fired to being hired......there is near 100% certainty......there will be a personal attack having nothing to do with the thread.......

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Political affiliation.........define such. So broad and encompassing......conservatives....liberals.....communist.......Mgt. Union.....it's all political.....just like life.

An observation: if the rules and terms of service were strictly enforced and equally......this forum would not exist in any meaningful way. No? Pick any thread......there are perhaps a half dozen posters give or take.....new folks come and go. Lot's of personal attacks......"dogging" one regular calls it......bullying really. It's ok for some(this is where it becomes politically affiliated) not for others. This is settled history. Again, this thread is full of personal attacks. I will say, the banning has been stepped up. Yet, not fairly in my view. And to wit: a quick observation of certain folks avatars will reveal a clue as to who they are and of the frequency. A real pride.

Example: Pick any thread......from being fired to being hired......there is near 100% certainty......there will be a personal attack having nothing to do with the thread.......
We've had this discussion many times over DM.
I instructed you to do something as a first step, and you refused.

Doing the best I can with what you're giving me to work with.

If you feel you are treated unfairly here, I wish you well, and good luck elsewhere.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

Get a HAM license and go away

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
Still hate the guy--every time he makes a comeback. He is the ONLY poster on Brown Cafe that I can say I despise. I probably would have been off Brown Cafe years ago if he hadn't told me that retirees shouldn't be allowed here. That PISSED me of to no end. And he turns out to be the biggest hypocrite ever continuing to post after he retired.
I thought 90% of this forum are retirees…

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

B13B6301-EFA7-434C-B25D-6E771AFBDD17.gif