rod

Retired 22 years
so how have you heard this:

worthless as teats on a boar or
worthless as teats on a bull

last night the whole saloon was arguing about which is correct

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I apologize to all BCers as I now realize that I have an Internet problem.

The very first thing that came to my mind was Tits on a Nun.

I have been called a maroon for going "off topic" and perhaps this is another example of why I need "Help".

I don't know. I apparently have issues. Spelling being one.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Rev Sister Mary Penguin would give you Fxdwg and Diz a sharp wrap on the knuckles with a metal
ruler for comments like that just like she use to give Tommy B, Marty W, and me-self @ good old St Cecilia's
PS it's definetley BULL

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
A farmer friend of mine says the correct answer is boar. A male pig (a boar) actually has non funtioning teats where as a male cow ( a bull) has none. So I assumed the correct answer was boar--------------then I made a big mistake and googled it. One site said that for the most part male pigs are called boars ----except for a few certain species where both sexes are called boars so apparently its still up for debate. I guess I will stick to "worthless as a screendoor on a submarine or worthless as a lefthanded monkey wrench." Bar arguments are alwas so fun ----- except for those about religion or politics.

Straight from Grandmas mouth : tits on a boar. Followed closely by "too stupid to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the bottom" and the funny as hell coming from a little old lady "doesn`t that just frost your balls?!"